Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 104)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, not Sushi, because KK would have guessed it easy.

Not a pepperoni pizza or popcorn chicken either. I'm getting hungry again... the answer is still out there!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
I had takeaway for dinner tonight because I didn't feel like cooking. What did I have:

A) Pizza with the works
B) Hawaiian pizza
C) Pepperoni pizza

D) A cheeseburger and fries
E) A vegeburger and soya milk
F) Sushi
G) Sashimi - raw Japanese salmon
H) Chop Suey
I) Monggu Chicken

J) Thai Pandan Chicken
K) A Kebab
L) Fried Chicken
M) Chicken Nuggets & Potato wedges
N) A mix-green salad
O) Baby ribs
P) Steak and mash
Q) A BLT sub/sandwich
R) Popcorn Chicken

OK, I'm getting hungry again...

O) Baby ribs

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
N) A mix-green salad

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a mixed-green salad that day on the side, but I didn't buy it, I made it from greens in the fridge, so that's not it.

It's not baby ribs Quis.

Try again!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
D) A cheeseburger and fries

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Thai Pandan Chicke

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

It's not a cheeseburger and fries quis. I was at the Chinese takeaway and noticed that they do a Thai dish, so I got that. Your question next, Steph.

--------------------

stephbarton

Sweet!

ok, if I were put in charge of the Legion comic, which Legionnaire would I kill?

1) Cosmic Boy
2) Lightning Lad
3) Saturn Girl
4) Brainiac Five
5) Colossal Boy
6) Chameleon Boy
7) Invisible Kid II (no resurrecting Legionnaires)
8) Phantom Girl
9) Ultra Boy
10) Sun Boy
11) Duo Damsel (I'll count reserves)
12) Bouncing Boy
13) Shrinking Violet
14) Lightning Lass
15) Dream Girl
16) Star Boy
17) Mon-El
18) Element Lad
19) Shadow Lass
20) Wildfire

Twenty options should be enough!

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

12) Bouncing Boy

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

20) Wildfire

--------------------

stephbarton

I could never do anything against Chuck, for starters I love the animated BB too much and I like the fact that other writers have given up on the character, makes me want to show them how it's done...

And not Wildfire, (I wouldn't risk the wrath of Drake *the poster*!)

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

9) Ultra Boy

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

15) Dream Girl

--------------------

stephbarton

What?!? Ultra Boy is Ultra-hot so why would I off him? [Wink] But in all seriousness I really like Jo as well, I always have and ever since I read that scene that Levtiz wrote (a long time ago) where Mon aks Jo if he is ever jealous of Mon and Superboy because Jo can only use one power at a time and Jo responds that he's just a regular kid who can do super things, so even one power at a time is amazing to him (ok, paraphrased massively...)

Anyways, that really sold me on Jo and that is one of my all time favorite character Legion moments. I really like him as that type of character (and its unique for a character to be so happy with their powers).

As for Dream Girl, nope on that either. Nura is just too much fun (I still smile when she ran for Legion leader and some of the Legionnaires were thinking "well she wouldn't run if she didn't know she was going to win, right?", that was just fun)

But I will say this, if I were in charge of the Legion Nura would never get fat.

So keep guessing (and aren't you glad I decided not to do the full team [Wink] )

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
11) Duo Damsel

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.