Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 102)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
i) Ian Kord

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
My personal trainer (who is leaving me and his other clients to go back to school) has a last name that is the same as a superhero. What is my trainer's name?

a) Adam Queen
b) Brendon Grimm
c) Calvin Wayne
d) Devon Summers
e) Ed Krinn
f) Fletcher Stark
g) Greg Pratt

h) Hal Storm
i) Ian Kord
j) John Strange

Not Fletcher Stark nor Ian Kord

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
j) John Strange
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
They say I am strange, but my trainer is not, not John Strange that is.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

a) Adam Queen
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I've never been acused of being a queen and neither has my trainer.

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
d) devon summers
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
b) Brendon Grimm

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

h) Hal Storm
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I was tempted to go with Hal Jordan, but I did say "just his last name". So you know I made that name up. As I did with the name Devon Summers.

The name I didn't make up was Brendon Grimm.

Your question Abin.

--------------------

Abin Quank

I spent 21 years in the Navy and I travel all over North America and Europe on my job.

Which one of these places is somewhere I haven't visited?

1. Pearl Harbor, Hawaii
2. Warrensburg, Missouri
3. Nice, France
4. Palma De Mayorca, Spain(sp)
5. Rota, Spain
6. Fort Smith, Arkansas
7. Beaverton, Oregon
8. Naples, Italy
9. Jacksonville, Florida
10. Madison, Wisconsin
11. Oak Creek, Illinois
12. Langhorne, Pennsylvania
13. Houston, Scotland
14. Kingsland, Georgia
15. Portland, Maine

[ August 08, 2010, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

3. Nice, France
Abin Quank

I've actually been to Nice several times, and traveled down (up) the coast to Cannes. The southern coast of France is the only hospitable section of that country.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
10. Madison, Wisconsin

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank

Madison Wisconsin is where I stay when I visit Prairie Du Sac, Wisconsin, home of the Milwaukee Valve Company.

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.