Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 101)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK back in college, I did some role playing, D&D etc. My friends & I did one involving superheroes in the 1960s. Which was the character I played?

1) Brick - a super strong and invulnerable black man (the illegitimate son of Superman)
2) Querrel - a humanoid squirrel (she was most proud of her bushy tail)
3) Danger Man - a hard boiled private detective with a danger sense
4) Rebel - an 18 year old boy from the deep South with electrical powers (his father was the evil Super-Klansman and his great grandfather fought for the South in the Civil War as General Electric)
5) Politenessman - People would be compelled to do any reasonable request from Politenessman if he asked politely enough
6) The Webble - A guy with perfect balance (The Weeble wobbles but he doesn't fall down)
7) Nun-chuk - the Vatican's number one assassin (her main weapons were throwing crosses and ruler nunchuks. If she performed a truly miraculous feat, you could hear a choir of angels in the background)
8) Screwloose - a slightly crazy guy who could telekinetically make things unfasten (Our group's Ambush Bug)
9) Dancer - a defecting Russian ballerina who's legs were injured. With the help of an exoskeleton suit, she can now run at super-speed.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Love those names and descriptions [Smile]

I say.... 4) Rebel

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. Rebel was played by my friend Manny. The Game Master Steve made up the relatives and also his homicidal little sister Electra-cute. Picture Cindy Brady with electrical powers.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
just because it sounds so awesome....

2) Querrel - a humanoid squirrel (she was most proud of her bushy tail)

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. Querrel was played by my friend Mark, who also played one of the other characters listed.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
9) Dancer - a defecting Russian ballerina who's legs were injured. With the help of an exoskeleton suit, she can now run at super-speed.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
LOL, I have to go with

5) Politenessman - People would be compelled to do any reasonable request from Politenessman if he asked politely enough

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Brick, because that can be his hero ID AND his real name [Smile]

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Brick was played by my friend Ed. Brick managed to save JFK from Oswald (the were-rabbit) Later Jackie died in a plane crash and Marilyn Monroe became the new First Lady.

Dancer was another one of Manny's characters. I would joke that she was a cripple who could run real fast.

Danger Man was Mark's other Character. The Webble was played by Brian. Nun-chuk and Screwloose started off as villains played by Steve.

Politenessman was my character. I came up with him when Manny and I picked up Steve one time. Walking to the car, I said "Manny, sit in the back, OK." and Manny sat in the back without question. Steve then goes "What is this power you posses Rob?" The character joined the super-team merely by asking, politely of course.

So, Novelty, having answered the question correctly, would you be so kind as to ask us one of your own? It would be most appreciated. Thank you.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I have no idea why, I was rooting for Brick, but when I read Politeness, it immediately reminded of you Quis.

Anyways, some would say I'm having a bad day (or at the very least, worse than normal day) today. What did NOT occur to me (yet!) today?

A) I have a killer headache
B) I must have eaten something bad because I feel like throwing up
C) I did 1k in the pool today
D) I had diarrhea
E) I woke up late this morning
F) I slipped and fell down the last 2 steps of the stairs
G) My boss dropped an extra load of work on me today.
H) I had to take more than 20 pills today!
I) My belt buckle broke while I was adjusting my pants in the toilet
J) I thought my pee was green in colour this morning
K) My throat has been sore today... maybe I'm coming down with something
L) None of the above

Oh and winning Quis' question just brightened up my day [Wink] Thanks for the win and for being Politenessman [Wink]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

See, the Politeness Force works. I asked politely and Novelty asked a question. [Wink]

For your question, I guess:

C) I did 1k in the pool today

--------------------

stephbarton

I) My belt buckle broke while I was adjusting my pants in the toilet

Mostly because I can't figure out how you adjust your pants IN the toilet...

(actually I was going to guess C but Quis beat me to it, curse you Politenessman!)

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I actually did swim 1k yesterday and today. It's not a bad thing on a bad day, I actually enjoy it. I wish I get to go again tomorrow... but I might not be able to.

I went to the toilet and was peeing when I heard a pop and the belt buckle fell into pieces. Luckily nothing fell into the bowl...

So that's not it. Guess again.

--------------------

stephbarton

H) I had to take more than 20 pills today!

(at least we know it's not L)

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

J) I thought my pee was green in colour this morning

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.