Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 100)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna go with Amsterdam NY and Halifax

Truth and Justice shall Prevail
(I think I can name who and guess when for the rest...)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
nope and nope.
I met Cobie for the 1st time in Amsterdam, where I met up with the Faraway/Gigglebot Adventure crew on the spring 05 excursion. Pov was also there.
and I've been to Halifax with Cramer.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
In which two of the following locations have I never met/been to with a Legion Worlder?

Amsterdam, NY
Bethesda, MD
Boston
Boulder City, NV
Coronado, CA
Dallas, TX
East Greenbush, NY
Fort Worth, TX
Groton, CT
Halifax
Imperial Beach, CA
Las Vegas
Ledyard, CT
New York
Niagara Falls
San Diego
St. John's, NL
Stamford, CT
Washington, DC
Westerly, RI
Yonkers, NY

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Bethesda, MD
East Greenbush, NY

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Boulder City NV
Yonkers NY

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

nope, nope, nope, nope.

I did meet up with a LWer in Bethesda once, but am not at liberty to say who (nor will I entertain guesses).

On the way out to your place, Quis, Loser needed some minor car work (muffler was hanging, or something like that) se we stopped off in East Greenbush for a little bit while Monroe or Midas or someone fixed it (that's why we were so late the 1st day).

STU and I passed through Boulder City en route to the Hoover Dam, during the mini-meet-up in 06.

and I dropped of L-John and Robo in Yonkers after the recent gathering in February.

stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
Boston
Washington, DC

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

nope and nope.

I've actually met about 12 LWers in Boston, at Wizard World Boston in 2005. And I've met Quis there once since then.

In DC, I've met Lad Boy and one other LWer.

stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
bummer, cause I figured if you never met anyone in DC you could swing down here (or up here or wherever it is in relation to you) and met me.

Fort Worth, TX
Groton, CT

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Stamford, CT
Ledyard, CT

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Steph, I'd love to meet you! Didn't know you were in DC.

STU and I visited Fort Worth together.
I've met up with Abin in Groton.

Quis has named one of the two correct answers.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Westerly, RI
Ledyard, CT

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Nope and nope.

After I met Abin at Groton, we went to Chez Quank where I met Pagan Lass.

After that, we went to Ledyard, where we met up with Cobalt Kid, at an obscure little place called Foxwoods.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Dallas, TX
Stamford, CT

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Leave it to Quis to catch my technicality!

I originally had Arlington, TX, on my list, where I met 8 LWers at Wizard World in 04 (including Quis). Once I decided on Dallas as one of the two, I eliminated Arlington so anyone who recalled that momentous meet-up might mistake Dallas for its location.

And since our Connecticut LWers rarely shows up on this thread, I thought it was another safe choice. Many might know I've met Cobie several times, but few might be able to ID every location.

go, Quis!

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.