Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
It occurs to me that Ferro Lad wouldn't have been nearly as interesting if he'd been brought back to life.

Yeah, Like Barbara Gordon, I mean if she ever walks again it would totally...

oh... never mind.

Back to Xben's question...

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
EDE has both of the things I was thinking of

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
The "solar stunner" is a weapon from which Legionnaire's homeworld?

[ February 08, 2012, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Saturn Girl's.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Yep. As mentioned in S/LSH #199.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You know, as many times as I've read that issue, I've always interpreted the all-caps phrase ". . . LIKE THIS SOLAR STUNNER FROM THE MOON TITAN" to mean the weapon belonged to a villain called "The Moon Titan" or to some really powerful but unnamed foe who happened to come from earth's moon.

I didn't realize until now that the weapon came from the heavenly body known as Titan . . .

___

Which Legionnaire was apparently still allowed to vote on whether or not to undertake missions even after leaving the team?

BONUS if you call me on what mission he or she might have voted.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Randomly going to guess ... Bouncing Boy?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Also randomly guessing - Matter-Eater Lad

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I think Future has it, and that the mission in question was the investigation of the records that led to the Legion participation in the War between Krypton and Earth.
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

And Future does have it, with Eryk providing the mission.

Adventure # 333, Page 3, panel two, shows the Legionnaires voting as to whether or not to undertake the mission. One of the Legionnaires whose picture is depicted is clearly Bouncing Boy, even though he had lost his power and been relegated to the Legion Reserve a full year earlier.

By the way, if he votes is unclear since the art is obscured by Triplicate Girl's dialogue balloon.

[ February 11, 2012, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: He Who Wanders ]

--------------------

Future
The Present is Past

That sounded like Adventure era logic, and Chuck seemed like a logical choice as one of the first Legionnaires to leave the team for extended time.

Which Legionnaire once used "Icons of Traynok" as an exclamation?

Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Projectra?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Not Projectra.
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Shadow Lass?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Duo Damsel

--------------------

The truth set me free

This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.