Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooh, good question. Right, there's Ted (Joyce's homicidal robot boyfriend played by John Ritter), the Buffybot, the robot made by Warren but I'll have to check her name and the demon robot from I Robot, You Jane but again I'll have to check his name. Ermm.... I can't think of any others though so I've only got the four as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if they're the same as Drake's four. Right, now to go check the two names I'm missing.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Righty-ho, the demon robot is Moloch and Warren's girlfriend robot was April.

But I also had a thought, are you including Adam in the list? He's a cyborg really I guess but we've been doing this long enough for me to realise than nine times out of ten these questions have a tick element to them. [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I wasn't considering Moloch since he was a demon -- my fourth was the Warren robot that he used as a decoy against Dark Willow. But I couldn't think of the names of the John Ritter or April robots.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, I was thinking of Moloch, BuffyBot, Ted, WarrenBot, and April. Bevis, you got four out of five, so I guess you have the board...UNLESS: Drake, you wanna have a duel to the death with Bevis for the right to ask the next question?
From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ooh, well Drake got the really obscure one. I tried to think if Warren had built any other robots and blanked on the decoy one. Drake, you want to go or shall I?

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Nah -- you got more of them and actually named them. It's your go [Wink]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Right then, lets see who the uber Buffy geeks are then. Including both Angel series five *and* the unaired pilot for Buffy who is the longest serving character played by the same actor/actress throughout the whole Buffy franchise?

--------------------

ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Harmony?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait, who played Angel in the pilot, then?
From: San Juan, Puerto Rico | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Harmony (played by Mercedes McNab) is indeed the right answer, closely followed by Cordelia.

Angel wasn't actually in the pilot but he's the only character that has been a regular (ie: in the credits) cast member through the whole time of Buffy/Angel. Also in the pilot Willow was played by a diferent actress but Danny Strong made an apperance too.

--------------------

Ian Lad
No-so-special Guest Star

Oh. Cool. I'll have to check the pilot out sometime, then. Any other plot differences?
DrakeB3004

I think in the original pilot Buffy only scolded the vampires...
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I don't think the pilot has actually ever been screened. IIRC the plot is very similar to Welcome to The Hellmouth except with no Angel and a different Willow. Darla is certainly in it. There's a brief description in the unofficial guide that I've got. If I remember when I get home I'll check what actually went on in it.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Bumpity bump.

ActorLad, you around?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, just to try and stop the thread dying I'll ask another question in liue (sp?) of ActorLad.

Including the current series of Angel how many vampires have died and then come back (and just because this could be a point of contention we'll count Angel himself despite the fact that technically he didn't actually die)?

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.