Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » Greetings, all. (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Greetings, all.
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
HEY MR. WAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE!!!!!

(So what happens to Bart Allen??????)

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought it must have been a writing group effort to begin with, YK...Mark Waid plotted/scripted issues 1-5, and then Giffen and the Bierbaums took full duties after Mordru revamped the Legionverse and introduced Laurel Gand as the new "Supergirl" look-alike.

If my facts are in error, so be it - I can dig it! [Smile]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Umm, LAM? Despite rumors to the effect, Mark Waid and Keith Giffen are NOT the same person...even though I can't think of a single instance where I've personally seen them both in the same room at the same time.

WHOA, Mark Waid sure does a great NYC accent when he's giving interviews in his alternate persona of Keith Giffen. ***Sorry I couldn't resist a free chance at an Alt-ID joke***

Welcome Mark, I've love your stuff.

[ March 30, 2006, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
lam, while Mark was the editor on those early issues of v4, Giffen and the Bierbaum's were already the primary plotters/scripters.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Umm, LAM? Despite rumors to the effect, Mark Waid and Keith Giffen are NOT the same person...even though I can't think of a single instance where I've personally seen them both in the same room at the same time.

See? Glasses...no glasses. No resemblance at all. Really.

But then - Clark Kent (glasses) - Superman (no glasses and silly cows lick hair) - and there's a rumour going round that they might possibly be the same person ........
From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, where has my mind been these last couple of weeks? I never even noticed the thread.

Welcome aboard, Mr. Waid. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Mr. Waid. Welcome to the Legionworld boards, and we look forward to chatting with you.

Now, about Impulse... [Wink]

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
lam, while Mark was the editor on those early issues of v4, Giffen and the Bierbaum's were already the primary plotters/scripters.

Thanks for that, EDE - I have moments of being frequently befuddled... [Embarrassed]

[ April 03, 2006, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Waitaminute!

If Mark is here, and Barry is here, who's working on the latest issue? I mean come on, how are they ever going to come out with weekly issues if they are surfing the net?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Ontir pointed out an audio interview with Mark Waid this week at the DCMBs.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Ontir pointed out an audio interview with Mark Waid this week at the DCMBs.

Which, if you guys bothered reading my site, you would have already known. [No]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
[Embarrassed]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.