Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Visionaries of Tomorrow » The Uncanny Dave Cockrum Tribute (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Uncanny Dave Cockrum Tribute
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Futurians started as a Marvel Graphic Novel... it'd only be appropriate if it was picked up as part of their ICON line. Bendis and Mack are great, but if ANYone's an icon, it's Dave. [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
That'd be cool just to see Marvel eat the last bites of crow left over from the way they treated Dave prior to the settlement.

Personally, I'd rather hope Dave could work with a smaller outfit that's not just mining for potential film properties.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Not that a FUTURIANS movie couldn't RAWK...! [Drool]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chameleon Boy:
Iron Mike telling his story and revealing that Lightening Lad is his favorite character and that he loved that costume design is one of his all time favorites, that's some nice praise. I have to agree. It's a fine looking costume design!! [Smile] Mike did justice to it.

To me that was worth the price of the book, let alone the good cause it supported. I actually tried to bid on that Lightning Lad original as it was up on an eBay auction from Heritage Comics. They never announced what it finally went for (their auctions are done differently than a normal eBay one) but it was predicted to go for at least $500. Too rich for my blood but I did bid $75 (starting was $25).
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.