Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » MMB tag team tale: REVOLT of the LIGHT BRIGADE!!! (!!!!)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: MMB tag team tale: REVOLT of the LIGHT BRIGADE!!! (!!!!)
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
**see the PRELUDE in Stealth's Soothing Synthetic Sanctuary**

Mildred screamed at the sight of the half-beaten to death yet still incredibly handsome Lash Lad collapsed upon the floor of Stealth's Sanctuary.

Cobalt Kid just happened to be the one who heard her wails of horror and quickly arrived at the scene.

"What HAPPENED here, Delores?"

"I'm Mildred... I could have sworn I heard him talking about some boy's 1000 feces... he's obviously wacked out of his space-gourd!" Mildred cried.

Cobalt Kid's face contorted into a mask of... something odd. "No. If only that were so, Gladys..."

"My name is Mildred."

"No time, Hortense!!" Cobalt Kid bellowed heroically, the stench of bi-beer tinging his every word. "I MUST alert the LMB!"

As he was leaving, however, he found himself ensnared by a giant rack...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
<Dev rolls over to get his communicator.>

"Dev here...it's way to early, so I hope this is iimportant."

<Dev listens as the hasty explanation is given.>

"You woke me up because Lash is having problem with feces on his face? I don't care what he does on his personal...Oh, okay then. Why didn't you just say that first. I'll be right there."

<Dev looks at his wife.>

"Gotta go, Lash has been beaten and needs help."

"Did he pick up the wrong guy again?"

No, he...well he might have, but this is something different...I think. Still too tired to really sort out what Cobie was talking about. I'll be back later.

<Dev gets up, rouses Furball from the other room and after some more incomprehensable explanation, they head out the door.>

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"Thanks for freeing me from your hooters long enough to contact Dev, Space Tart! Long time no see..."

"Yes. And the ability to ensnare people with my breasts is just on of many changes I've undergone since you saw me last, Cobalt Kid!"

"Umm... is this one of those CRYING GAME" things..."

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Meanwhile, Eryk Davis Ester had *finally* found the time to go on his long-awaited date with Kid Gender Stereotype Reversal II, when Officer Anthony "Lard" Taylor pulled up in a space squad car.

"Hey 'bro! Big news on the omni-wire! You best hear this!"

"*Gulp!" said EDE, "KGSRII will never forgive me if I break our date..."

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
(At the Mission Monitor Board, two alarms are blaring!)

Ohmygod! First the LWH Senior Prom and all the like ancilliary events got delayed...

And now this!

Gladys! Call out the troops, Mr Lash just got beat up!

And I broke a nail!, I never had my nails done before and I just broke one!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Meanwhile, Cobalt Kid cradled the dying Lash Lad in his arms, while trying to use his healing powers to save him!

"*tee hee*", said Space Tart, "I always wondered when I'd have a threesome with Lash and Cobie!"

"Bloody Liberty, Spacey, not now!" said Cobalt Kid, "can't you see while we're vulnerable, that giant rack that ensnared me in post #1 is liable to attack again?"

And quite suddenly with that comment,...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
SharkLad emerges from his tank wearing Mickey Mouse ears and carrying a suitcase.

"Sprock, I'd really like to help you guys out with this, but I'm headed down to Orlando for a week on a, um, top secret mission."

"SharkLad, over and out."

And quite suddenly with that comment...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

...Ram Boy arrived on the scene. But he was drunk.

"Grruykll nmyyuwbbvallo!"

And quite suddenly, with that comment...

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Dev and Furball arrive to a scene of pure chaos.

"what in the hell is going on here?"

And quite suddenly, with that comment...

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...a nubile young mermaid leaped out of Legionnopolis Harbor, changing form so she had legs and joined the two of them! She was completely naked from the waste down though her top half had that cool coconut shells type mermaid thing going on.

"LMBers!" she said, "I dreamed of the danger you would be in and came to help! You see, I am a mermaid with the powers of Dream Girl. They call me...WET DREAM!"

Suddenly...

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

...Wet Dream screamed, "Lean on this beam or forever be seen as not clean!" Then she removed the shells covering her hooters and leapt into Furball's arms.

"Not clean?" Is this an Abin Quank thing Dev asked right before...

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

...a giant rack suddenly captured them all! Antler Lass surprised no one, revealing herself after her giant rack had attacked them several times in this tag team already.

"LMB, you must die!" she said. "Otherwise, our leader Captain Lightbulb will..."

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

...be forced forever to wear women's undergarments!"

"Jeepers!" Cobie exclaimed... it might take a jeenyus on the level of EDE himself to make sense of this somehow.

Unfortunately for Cobalt Kid, it just so happened that right then, EDE...

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.