Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 99)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<Enters and stands staring at Space Ranger...>

Brit told me... Who are you?

[ August 02, 2008, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Space Ranger.

<Hold up a hand to silence Abin and Clive>

No I'm not Dead.

No I don't know why I'm not dead.

No I don't know who that is buried in "Space Ranger's Tomb"

There are three bottles of Jonnie Walker Black behind the bar. I intend to drink all of them, along with a couple of cases of Michelob.

You both can help if you want, the more the merrier.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Then I'm gonna fall face down somewhere.)

--------------------
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice catch, Kemo Sabe.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<arches eyebrow>

Er...sorry, I don't drink alcohol. Barkeep, I'll take a club soda.

Aside: Another resurrection? This can't be good! I'm already convinced that my "father's" an imposter sent here to imperil Legion World, no matter his proof to the contrary. He's been quiet lately, but he's a time bomb--I know it! This is no coincedence! I'm keeping a close eye on this one!

So, uh, nice weather we're having, eh?

<sips club soda>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Nice weather.

Miner, you want a three'fer?

And you want a Joe'n'Jonnie Abin?

I'm just gonna drink from the bottle...

(Don't mind me, I just need a little drinky-poo.)

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
If you really are who you claim to be, then you know the answers to a few questions I have...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Don't even start Abin. Your life... Hell, our lives are pretty much an open book...

Asking me questions about how many times I had to save your life when we were kids won't prove a thing. I know all the birthdays,,, all the anniversaries... I remember when you and Pagan first brought Brit home.

Proves Nothing.

and I'm busy drinking.

(I even remember the Red Bee killing me.)

--------------------

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Tim enters SHAKES}

Clive, I'm sorry I'm not my usual four minutes and 32 seconds early. Rocky asked me to...

{Notices Clive's expression}

Clive? What's wrong?

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
This guy's 'Space Ranger'...he's apparently resurrected from the dead, Tim. Sound familiar?
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You mean what you suspect about your dad?

He kinda gives me the creeps. And he sure seems to like his drink. I'd be careful around him, Clivey.

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Oh, I WILL, Timmy! I trust him about as much as I trust 'Dad', y'know...

...now, gimme some sugar!

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

{Tim giggles as they kiss}

Oh, Clive, these past three months and 21 days have been so wonderful! And you've come a long way. You've really grown. And I like the person you've become a whole lot.

{They kiss again}

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<suh-MOOCH>
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

So, Clivey, what does this mean? Rocky told me about the Space Ranger and that he died not too long after Rocky arrived on Legion World. So who is this guy? Rocky says that Space Ranger was a gallant hero. This guy--not so much. Who is he?
Kalla Hrykos
Active

I don't know, Tim. But I'm sure he's in league with the fake Lardy!
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  96  97  98  99  100  101  102  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.