Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 97)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
What does the full fat version do?

Or do I really NOT want to know?

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
the 15-pager is on Irish immigration to Quebec.

actually, at this point, the hard part is trimming it down to 15 pages and still having a coherent theme, AND double-checking all my citations (web versions are great, but it can be harder to find the "real" page numbers from publication.)

My draft has a lot of quotes cutted and pasted that I need to whittle down... it's currently about 30 pages. And then I need to add at least a few graphs from books, too.

It's two hours late and counting.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
I wont be any help there, then.
I'll help by sitting quietly by the window and letting you get on in peace. If you need your coffee cup refilled then let me know.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe you could help me out with a little experiment.

Take this jar of fat and dump it in that gallon of Ggrrggian-style yogurt. I'll wait for you behind that barricaded door over there.

It's for Science.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
i need some chum ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Adam West said he had some old chum.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't let that full-fat yogurt out of the fridge - it might eat Sharky.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Okay let me get my rubber gloves....

Right, I'll just unscrew the lid on the jar...add it to the yoghurt....

oh dear.

--------------------
Be lucky

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'm ready for a stiff drink, but I'll settle for a triple espresso.
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
Dear Nancy,

In honor of the electoral results in my U.S. of A., how about an Irish Coffee, invented at the Buena Vista Bar, San Francisco, hometown to the nation's first woman Speaker, Nancy Pelosi. 'Sláinte!

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'll share that toast, amigo!

(pours a splash of Bailey's into my cuppa joe)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm.. Can I have a big slice of the Lemon Meringue Chocolate Cake?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Lemon Meringue Chocolate cake?
NOW you're talking!!
Can I have one too please.

Not a slice, just give me the whole cake!

--------------------
Be lucky

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

(grabs a handfull of WWC's cake and throws it at Quis and WWC)

Food fight!

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Now, now.

Let's not act like children...Cramer will be very upset when...# get's hit in the face with strawberry and orange cheese cake, thown by Kent #....

Oh what the hell...

FOOOOOOOD FIIIIGHT!!!!!

--------------------
Be lucky

This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.