Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 97)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
According to Jen he's always been hot! [Wink]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course he's hot, Joe dear. Do you think I would settle for less? [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Flattery will get everyone everywhere! [Big Grin] (Aw shucks guys, you're really good for the ego!)

More pictures will follow. I've searched high and low for non-drinking ones and low and behold, I almost found one! I guess that'll have to be for another day [Big Grin]

In the meantime, here's pic from 6 months ago, when I was honoring my Mexican neighbors in Southern North America on my favorite fifth day of a month, Cinco de Mayo!

Click for fullsize image
Though I don't remember, I suspect we were attempting to salsa, drink and all be the in frame at the same time for this one!

[ October 24, 2006, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummmm...is everyone else seeing Des's pics? Nothing's showing up for me!

WTF?!?!?!?!?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
No, we're all playing a horrible trick on you. [Wink]

Actually I have no idea why you can't see them. They show up perfectly fine for me.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
DAMN.

Cobalticus, I have raised you well!

Such handsomeness must be shared with wenches and space-wenches galaxies-wide!

I ask only that you bring back vivid tales of your conquests, leaving out no details-- no matter how filthy or squishy they might be!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Said details will be available shortly!

Needless to say, I have amassed quite a following of loyal, er, followers, usually nubile females and handsome males, which shall give any who view my pictures an extra special treat, as they are usually trying to take away my drink during photo ops. [Big Grin]

The story of the naked game of lawn darts & tequilla shots, however, may be far too filthy for an all ages board...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And here is an example of the legendary dipping skills of Cobalt Kid, as Lady Cobalt learns first-hand what it means to bring Cobalt Kid to a wedding reception:

Click for fullsize image

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And since I have them and might as well post them, a further example of (a few months ago), the bartender lining up the usual suspects to find out who was getting served pint glasses full of red-bull and vodka, only to have my insatiable hunger for such a treat give it away mid-picture:

Click for fullsize image

And later that same night, with the effects of kettel one and red-bull taking hold, I give the papparazzi my signature salute...

Click for fullsize image

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
And here is an example of the legendary dipping skills of Cobalt Kid, as Lady Cobalt learns first-hand what it means to bring Cobalt Kid to a wedding reception:

Poor Cobie... torn between getting his picture taken and looking at available cleavage... two of his favorite pasttimes [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
And since I have them and might as well post them, a further example of (a few months ago), the bartender lining up the usual suspects to find out who was getting served pint glasses full of red-bull and vodka, only to have my insatiable hunger for such a treat give it away mid-picture:

Okay, I must say that the guy in the yellow striped shirt is mega hot! You should have more pictures taken with him [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You can see him above in the Cinco de Mayo pic as well! He's one of my buddies I've known since I was like 6--we used to play hockey together growing up and in high school. A LOT of my pics are with him, my bro, my two female roomates Jenn & Meg, and a bunch of my other friends.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And for anyone wondering about a time frame, here is Cobalt Kid his senior year in college, upon hearing that he might one day have business job:

-

And here is Cobalt Kid roughly around the time that Vee & Quis were LMB leaders. This, of course, is the panicked reaction to hearing the phrase "Alright fellas! Last call! Closing time!"

Click for fullsize image

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
quote:

Okay, I must say that the guy in the yellow striped shirt is mega hot! You should have more pictures taken with him [Big Grin]
I was going to post the same thing! haha...great minds etc.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, with Halloween around the corner, it's perfect timing for all you camera shy posters to put up a snap shot or three.

(I'm looking at your corner of the cranium, EDE)

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  94  95  96  97  98  99  100  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.