Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Today I (verb)...round two (Page 96)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Today I (verb)...round two
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
You could tell them you're gay.

If it's good enough to get you kicked out of the military, it should be good enough to get you kicked out of jury duty. [Wink]

It'll never work. [points at Jerry's avatar] "Don't touch me, you weird mono-gendered static person!" doesn't officially count as "gay."

[Razz]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
...took it easy after the rally yesterday.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...have been adapting Orson Wells' War of the Worlds script into Facebook status updates.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
You could tell them you're gay.

If it's good enough to get you kicked out of the military, it should be good enough to get you kicked out of jury duty. [Wink]

It'll never work. [points at Jerry's avatar] "Don't touch me, you weird mono-gendered static person!" doesn't officially count as "gay."

[Razz]

I was going to try that but they didn't have a box to check on the form.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
So how was everyone's Halloween?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Click Here For A SpoilerSK, nothing exceptional happened, though we did get a trick-or-treater in the original Spiderman costume.

...wrote in Extremo the Clown to be Governor of Oregon. Hey, I'm taking the whole thing about as seriously as it deserves at this point. [shrug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Voted!

I even got a sticker.

and while many of the propositions were deliberately confusing .... it was still fun to have the whole experience and suport my favorite representatives.

[Big Grin]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
Click Here For A SpoilerSK, nothing exceptional happened, though we did get a trick-or-treater in the original Spiderman costume.

...wrote in Extremo the Clown to be Governor of Oregon. Hey, I'm taking the whole thing about as seriously as it deserves at this point. [shrug]

I believe you're the second Oregonian today I've seen mentioned how they voted, and they were both write-ins!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...mark papers.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
...sat through a seven-hour meeting... and am pretty much checked out mentally. I think I'm going to spend the rest of the business day poking around on Legion World. [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Today I voted. When it came to the Board of Ed, which I honestly don't have a clue about any of the candidates, I voted in all independent parties. Yay Green Party!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
I'm trying to get out of it, but not holding my breath.

I tried to get out of it last year, telling them i moved on two different occasions they just kept sending me the damn summons. (i did move!)

but finally i went to the gathering for jury selection, they said we had one more chance to postpone 90 days, so i did that one and 90 days for the courts is like 5 or 6 months cause they have so many holidays. so now i have until late feb to come up with a new excuse.

i have heard of people just throwing them away ... but i'm too chicken, i would be the one person they tried to make an example out of, hunt down, and prosecute.

i wouldn't have such a bad attitude if it wasn't such a horrible experience in l.a. i used to be a good citizen.

they tell you to arrive at 730 for jury duty, and their frickin employees dont arrive until 9! so you wait all that time.

and the judge on my trial fell asleep. and the lawyers were silly, they asked the same questions twice in a row ... not on purpose.

good luck jerry hahaha

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
... walked backwards the whole day at work which made a few co-workers change the direction in which they were walking.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
...did little of consequence. I have too many days like this.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Today I voted. When it came to the Board of Ed, which I honestly don't have a clue about any of the candidates, I voted in all independent parties. Yay Green Party!

You're evil, you know. But that's okay. I hate to be evil alone.

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  93  94  95  96  97  98  99  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.