Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die (Page 94)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Kill-this-Thread III:The Thread That Would Not Die
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have to respectfully decline the invitation. I have a previously accepted appointment.

PS: I first thought you were just addressing Scientists

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Why do Lawyers always think that they can make their own rules? The man clearly said that posting in this thread constitutes acceptance of the invitation.

Therefore Councilor, you, by posting in this thread have accepted his invitation and are obligated by common curtesy to at least show up. And... nibble on something.

Crap on a Stick, People! Is it that hard to understand?

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The Ranger has no authority to commandeer the entire thread. He should start a new thread for such purposes; this thread already has a purpose - to make Quis lose.

I am also declining to attend - and breaking any "rules" that were arbitrarily and capriciously attempted to be inflicted onto this thread.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You tell 'em, Kent.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I still think Space Ranger was addressing Scientists only.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
The Ranger has no authority to commandeer the entire thread. He should start a new thread for such purposes; this thread already has a purpose - to make Quis lose.

I am also declining to attend - and breaking any "rules" that were arbitrarily and capriciously attempted to be inflicted onto this thread.

Ohmygod Mr Shakyrear, like if the purpose of this thread is to make Mr Quizzy-Poo lose, shouldn't you be like backing My up instead of getting all self-rediculous and junk?

And anyway I asked Uncle Spacy to like invite you guys to a catered barbeque at my house but if you're all like too good for that then just like forgetaboutit... I'll just like donate all the stuff we had brought in from Mr R Bull's Ranch to the LW Homeless shelter...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Free catered BBQ? hells yeah, count me in.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Dedman, I dunno' if it's really worth hitchhiking to Paraguay for...

[Sun Boy]

Here. Take this sunblock.

[Nemesis Kid]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! Paraguay???? [ROTFLMAO] Paraguay?????

Ixnay on the Paraguay!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

You would rather Uraguay?

Now, everybody, don't post here while I am away. I don't want to miss out on all the fun.

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Mr Quizzy-Poo! Like WHAT did you just call me?

I am like so NOT a Guay!

I don't even know what the heck a Guay is... I mean if I was a like Guay I'd like know what it was...

Wouldn't I?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Merriam-Webster

Main Entry: guay
Function: noun
Etymology: Guy Fawkes
Date: 1806

1: a highly intelligent and popular girl, especially one skilled in the use of firearms. <Britney was not only pretty but was a guay too.

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Mr Quizzy-Poo! You like sooooo made that up!

But I like it and you're like soooo cute when you're being all like diplomatic and junk, so I forgive you. {Giggle}

This Time...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
At least he didn't say Uranus. [Wink]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Mr Wonders, Please tell me you like didn't go there...

Cuz like if... EEEEWWWWWW... well I'd like have to defend myself and junk like that...

<Click-Click>

And WE don't want anything like bad happening to anybody...

Do We?

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.