Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Café Cramer - Always Open (Page 94)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  123  124  125   
Author Topic: Café Cramer - Always Open
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, three of us is a good start. Do I hear Stooges?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I can be the Three (or is it five?) Stooges all by myself...

Nyuck-Nyuck-Nyuck...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
does that mean you're going to trick yourself into signing away your rights to your own material?

but 2 guys and a lady, we can be Hawkeye, BJ and Margaret.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Margaret was no lady.

Hmm.. how about "Café Cramer - where the jokes are stale but the coffee is fresh"? [Wink]

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, at least you were Frank about it, FC! [LOL]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Poor Frank. I actually felt sorry for him in the end.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Then they brought in Winchester... [Shudder]

[ January 05, 2006, 05:54 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
CAFFEINE!

I think I'll have a nice piece of sugar-free home-made apple pie and a cold glass of milk.

When walkwithcrowds comes in, it will be my treat. (Just don't tell him everything here is free)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Caffeine!

Sorry I'm late, traffic was murder.

Ooooh!...cake!

Well I'll have a small cheese sandwhich please.

What's that? Free?!? Ahem...I mean't, I'll have a small cheese sandwhich, a large cheese sandwhich, a bacon butty, a roll and black pudding and potato scone, a roll and sausage and potato scone, beans and chips and burgers, cheese cake, strawberry cake, carrot cake, cake cake and "the finest wines known to humanity!!".

Oh and can of IRN-BRU.

[ May 02, 2006, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: walkwithcrowds ]

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

What, none of our world famous, imported rowies?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
You think? Well...it's just...I didn't want to appear greedy...Oh go on then...but just a little one.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Caffeine!

Hello! Cramer? I've come to see you about doing some catering?

What nobody here?

Well I'll just pin this open invitation to the notice board:

Hello every body!
Walkwithcrowds here.
Come on over to Welcome walkwithcrowds and say hello.
We've got cake and Irn Bru and Numf has brought Rowies.
Sign the guest book while you're there, I'm trying to get all 1040 members.
If I'm not in, the key's under the mat and there's Irn Bru and Guinness in the fridge.

See you there.

[ May 04, 2006, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: walkwithcrowds ]

--------------------
Be lucky

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<enters Cafe Cramer. Orders coffee.>

Many years have I been an LMBer, and thus I often wonder how different the paths we have taken as a group might have been if one small thing was different along the way. I wonder now, if one of our sage LMBers will take back up the path that she was so close to going down many moons ago.

So tell me FC, for I must ask. Will you run for leader?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

The Café is now open for election skulduggery stuff, 28 hours each day (made possible by tesseract temporal knots).

I must consult the heavens regarding election decisions.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Look not ot the heavens but our brethren of Elia!

I will gladly join anyone here for coffee and refreshments, that we may talk of ourt glorious destiny!

[unpacks "Vote Kent! Vote Elia!" pens, napkins, bumper-stickers, forehead-dot-stickers and coffee mugs]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 125 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  123  124  125   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.