Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 94)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Are you calling Cali a pot head [Razz] ?
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rtvu2:
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:

Me in a nice, embarrassingly candid shot:
Click for fullsize image

When I first saw that pic scanning through, I thought it was your birthday and that you had a crown on your head. Then I click on it and it's just a pot! [tease] Nice pics Cali!
That's what my friends said! They wouldn't stop teasing me, the jerks. *pouts*

quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Are you calling Cali a pot head [Razz] ?

[Good]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick Vinson
Libertarian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nick Vinson   Email Nick Vinson         Edit/Delete Post     
Pictures of myself can be found on ... myspace (well that was an unfortunate sentence)

http://www.myspace.com/nickvicoli

Theres the link

--------------------
-Nick-

Is Civil War over with yet?

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a pic of me with the azaleas in my front yard...the one week they were pretty! They bloom for 'bout a week, then cover the lawn with gross, dead petals. But for the week or so they bloom,they sure are pretty.

-

From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
i swear to god i didn't make this up:
 -
i saw it at this store near the sushi restaurant i was at yesterday and HAD to have it [Smile]

[ June 27, 2006, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
It's the Order of Simian Consumption, 1st Class. Wow! You should be proud!
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG MEL. i have that same shirt!!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

it's actually yours. i stole it [Wink]
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't have that shirt but I WANT IT!!

/Flash!fangirls~

No, seriously, that's the most awesome thing ever. [Big Grin] Monkey Eater Lad, indeed.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Guys!

I've been trying to update my post on Who's Who of Legion World by adding my photo and it just WILL NOT WORK!!!!

So if any of you want to see my ugly face with the weirdo eyes (Maybe you're on a diet and want to put yourself off your food?) I have put my photos into the Legion Photo Album.

Only those with strong stomachs need apply.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay Guys. Thanks to the help of Crujectra (LOVE you Cru) I now know how to post photos.

Oh you lucky people.

Okay, first up is me with glasses on, because I think they make me look intelligent.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

And this one is a close up, so you can see my weirdo eyes.

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Be lucky

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

This is one of me looking happy

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Be lucky

walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

And heres one of me looking sad

Click for fullsize image

Oh the emotions!!

--------------------
Be lucky

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.