Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 93)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, could you also please create:

Tia Stealth

Tia Caliente

Tia Arachne

Tia Harbinger

?

[Wink]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth, you're a sweetie, but you must understand that creativity can't be ordered like a cheap James Patterson paperback from Amazon. Inspiration is it's own mistress. I dare not place any demands upon her, lest she abandon me. However, I do recall, that Arachne already had her own libation named after her, and it involves Opal Nera. As for Harbinger, I can't imagine that I didn't create something at sometime for one of my greatest loves. I also think I created a cocktail for Caliente in the past. So that leaves you and I must say, it's way overdue and that's due to my absence of 1.528 years. Tell me a bit about your likes and dislikes so that Mistress Inspiration may instruct me appropriately.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you did make me that fabulous margarita for my birthday and that ampersand drink (vodka collins, maybe?) during the ampersand phase. Mm, yummy. But, yeah, I don't think I've ever gotten a self-titled drink.

That's okay, though! [Smile] I'm just happy to be able to visit Shakes with my favorite bartender again. (Babette kinda freaks me out. [Eek!] )

I'd order something, but I'm due back to my books. Ooh, maybe next time I'll be able to enjoy Stealth's drink! [Big Grin] That'd be pretty sweet as.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Did you ever make a drink in honor of your dogs?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, I'll get back to you soon with that list of likes and dislikes.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Did you ever make a drink in honor of your dogs?

FC, I don't think that Duncan drinks. But, you know, now that he's a champion, he is taking a lot of liberties. For example, when I got home tonight, I found the pillows at the foot of the bed. I guess it wouldn't surprise me to learn he's been raiding the liquor cabinet as well.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
But, yeah, I don't think I've ever gotten a self-titled drink.

(Babette kinda freaks me out. [Eek!] )

Okay, a signature drink is coming. Babette's not creepy - it's just that she has perfectly formed, perpetually perky boobs. [Big Grin] Okay, maybe in some circumstances, not involving Cobie, that is a bit unsettling.
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Babette.

Feh.

She thinks only other artificial lifeforms (who are perfect looking, to boot) are good enough to court her. Broke poor Clive's heart.

He really liked her. Broke his heart and dumped him after he was turned human.

Yeah, she freaks me out too, Cali.

Babette. Feh.

Gimme something strong, please, Semi.

[ December 15, 2007, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Lardiciousness, you misunderstand Babette. She's a woman and she's understandably upset at being deceived. Clive represented himself to be of her type, i.e., advanced psuedo-humanoid. He messed up. Don't blame it on the girl.

And something strong - how about some slivovitz from the former Yugoslavia. It's a bit like airplane fuel, but you didn't specify that it had to taste good. And I'm a bit cross with you raggin' on Babette like that. [Frown]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<slurp>

'At'll do, Semi...at'll do.

Sorry, man. But, see, Clive had no control over what happened to him and had no idea he'd be hit with the enchantment that my namesake and Dru had prepared for him that made him human. So, you see, he actually never deceived Babette at all. I'm surprised she feels that way, actually.

Anyhow, Clive's still hurting really bad, so I had to vent some. Sorry if my venting like that hurt your feelings. He really cared about her, y'know. So from my and his point of view, Clive just wasn't good enough for her anymore because he's now human.

Oh well, pass that on to her if you would Semi.

And thanks for the drink.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I once was hurt that GRL turned down my advances. Sure, she's a lesbian, a robot, and prety gigantic, but you know--I'm Cobalt Kid, I thought my charm knew no bounds. Still, it hurt, and boy was I surprised, when we had that special night by the pool. (I still think Vee and Semi tried to slip me bi-beer, but I switched drinks with her to try her vodka & crude oil).

Where was I going with this story? Oh yeah, I like Babette's eternally perky bust.

And I'll take a drink too [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Today was a good day. As you might know, I have collies (no - that's not a pubic infestation, it's Lassie). My male collie became a champion this past fall. I acquired a female collie puppy in May and I showed her today for the first time. She won and got her first points towards her championship. The exciting thing for me was that with Duncan (my boy), I always had a handler show him because I didn't know what to do in the ring. With Skye (my female - she's 11 months), I've learned a bit and was confident enough to go in the ring with her. I was quite a thrill when the judge pointed to her as the winner.

So look for us in the remake of Best in Show.

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We'll be looking for you, Semi!

[Hug]

But then your a star in our book anyway!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

SHAKES is a little quiet tonight. But there's a warm fire and good wishes for all for a very happy new and fulfilling new year. May all your dreams come just that much closer to reality in the coming year.
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
it seems only fitting that I pop in here...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.