Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 93)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I love kiddie cereals. Cookie Crisp, Lucky Charms, mmmmm... Fruity Pebbles. My wife actually refuses to buy them for me when she grocery shops, so I have to make a separate trip just to buy cereal.

Aston Porsche Bentley Maserati,

If you could afford any vehicle, what would be your mode of choice?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
something about BMWs I've always liked ...

APBM,

Are you on a diet?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Hell, no. They don't work long-term, and they make me and everyone around me impossible to deal with. A couple of weeks ago, I saw Oprah's latest fat mea culpa speech in the supermarket checkout line;I pelted the magazine rack with peanut butter cups and peppermint sticks.

Again Prefer Bypassing Misery

Ever done stand-up comedy or performed at a poetry slam ? How did it go ?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
The closest I got to that was being one of the readers at church when I was a kid. No one threw a rotten tomato at me.

Allen Parker Blake Maximoff,

What person from history would you like to have met?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Jesus. To... you know... have known the deal.

Anise Paprika Basil Mustard,

If it were your last meal, what would be on the menu?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I dunno, there are so many foods I love. Probably something like my wifes lasagna, its too good for words.

APBM

If you could change careers, what would you do?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
write and draw comics!

Al Plastino's Best Memory,

same question

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
write comics!

Honestly, that's my dream job. Well, that and be one of Warren Buffett's 'go to investors'. I'd even be willing to be an editor / finance guy at DC or Marvel if it got me in the door [Big Grin]

APBM,

Great question, lets keep it going

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Game show host... I like being the one with all the answers.

A Part-Time Beast Master,

Again... same question

--------------------

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Slumlord. Woulda' been a much better investment of capital than my useless art degree turned out to be. Not that I'm bitter or anything. [snarl]

Amassing Property Begets Moola

What's your favorite season, and why ?

[ January 07, 2009, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Fall/Autumn. The amazing colors, the temp is just right, etc.

Amber, Brown, Purple, Magenta

What was your first car and do you wish you still had it?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I had a green Hornet station wagon. No, I am happy being carless.

Audi Packard BMW Mazda,

You get to be an Elemental. Do you want to be an Air elemental, Fire elemental, Water elemental, or Earth elemental?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Air elemental. I've always liked the idea of flying sans airplane.

APBM,

You get to have the power of any member of the Fantastic Four. Whose power would you pick and why?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Sue's for sure. I love the idea of being able to punch somebody out with an invisible club/field, or whatever.

(Sorry, it's been that kind of day.)

And POW ! Be Mauled !

What's your favorite thing to cook/prepare ? Not just because it's a favorite food, but because of the cooking process, buying the ingredients, admiring the colors, or whatever...

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Curry, because it's delicious, can be quickly made or more complicated and I love the smell.

All Peppers Bring Magnificence,

Your house is on fire. You're headed out the door. What do you grab on your way out?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.