Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 93)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
I thought I had posted it here, but I guess I just left it in my profile. Looking for it was a nice excuse to take another gander at all the good looking men and women of Legion World, though.

And, Matt, I have to speak for the minority. I soooo prefer the short hair.

So, without further ado, here's me in my costumes.

Holy Frejoles! They were awesome! [Yes]
I've seen that ZH Legion group shot before somewhere... The other costumes are fabbo as well!

Thanks SS... [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
Holy Frejoles! They were awesome! [Yes]
I've seen that ZH Legion group shot before somewhere... The other costumes are fabbo as well!

Thanks SS... [Smile]

Thanks for the compliments. That group shot made the rounds that year. They made a coordinated appearance at the DC booth, and word had gotten out. I was meeting them there, and people were asking me where they were 'cause they were a few minutes late. I told them I had just talked to Vi on the Mission Monitor Board, and they were on the way. [Smile] They all came down the escalator together. It was pretty impressive. We stood in that group shot for 5-10 minutes. I felt like the Beatles.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]
Because I like this thread!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
then post a pic VU!!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Since you asked so nicely...

me and the gang this past Halloween....

Click for fullsize image

You have Tina Turner, a naughty Nun, Jannis Joplin, me as Calvin of Calvin and Hobbes, Da Ali G, and a very drunk Pooh Bear.

[ April 12, 2006, 08:59 PM: Message edited by: rtvu2 ]

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
can i be hobbes???? [Wink]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Here're a couple of pictures from my friend's birthday on Saturday night. I wish I had one of my hair down but, alas, the short hair can't really be seen.

Me and the boys (the birthday boy is the one on my left and the gay one-- it's me, there's always a gay one-- is on my right):
Click for fullsize image

Me in a nice, embarrassingly candid shot:
Click for fullsize image

An older one of me and my long hair that you can't see dancing with a guy I dislike greatly:
Click for fullsize image
Apologies for the sidewaysness. Oh and in case anyone's wondering, the party was themed spring break snowy beach party, hence the layers and gloves.

Okay, I think that's enough. [Smile] We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

[ April 25, 2006, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
here are a couple of recent photos, as i didn't take any photos on my weeks hoilday to MARBELLA [ as PAUL have been to the same place/hotel etc, over 7 times in the last 2 years or so ! ]

the PRINCESS still WANTED to see some pictures of me with a TAN !!

so here you go ....

-

Matthew.

[ April 23, 2006, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Matthew.

[ April 23, 2006, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

-

Matthew.

[ April 23, 2006, 05:10 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

-

Matthew.

[ April 23, 2006, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: the boy with UltraPowers ]

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

here's an older photo [ year before last at MARBELLA sunbathing !! ]

don't think i've posted this one before ?

so here goes .....

Click for fullsize image

Matthew.

[ April 23, 2006, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great new pics all! Cali, were you by any chance wearing 'Flashdance' leggings in that first picture? She's a maaaan-iac, maaaaan-iac, oh woah-oh.

Matt where did you get all that hair!?!

Vu blonde!?! Hmm...what can I make with that? [Wink]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
One can never have too many pictures of Matty Poo in shorts [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:

Me in a nice, embarrassingly candid shot:
Click for fullsize image

When I first saw that pic scanning through, I thought it was your birthday and that you had a crown on your head. Then I click on it and it's just a pot! [tease] Nice pics Cali!

Matt, I like the shorter hair on you!

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.