Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 92)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Rahne's a livin' doll!

I wanna hang with Vu, he & his posse's always having fun and stuff!

And it will be a damn shame if I don't get to make out with Dis-- REAL soon!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Rahne's adorable!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Vu, your crew reminds me of mine, in the sense that its a group of buddies that love to have a good time (w/lots of drinking and laughing).

Brainy, your little girl is absolutely adorable!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, DB, Lash and Cobie. We always have a good time. Can't wait for all of us to go to Vegas in May. 3 days and 3 nights and free drinks everywhere.

And sorry LAM, I wasn't depressed, just finsihed taking a shot and was still tasting it in my mouth.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beagz:
Great pic, Star Boy!!!!!!!
Loaded question - you got any close-ups of that ring?????

Well, since you asked so loadedly... [Wink]
I just snapped a few...
 -

quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Did you see Suddenly Seymour's "Cockrum Star Boy" costume a while back, Wayne? That was a bloody beaut piece of design, too! [Yes] [Smile]

Nice of ya to say so! That was just a onsie with glitter paint, though. This took some work. Nice job!
Where is it? I want to see! [Big Grin] And the work in my costume was mostly Mum, though making those belt pouches took some doing. I used one of them as a storage pouch for my ink markers until I bought too many of them...

quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
Nice pictures boys!! The costume is a personal favorite, though. Most def.

It's the costume. Chicks dig the costume. [Wink]

And finally... Rahne is sooooo cute! [Yes]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Star Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
quote:
Did you see Suddenly Seymour's "Cockrum Star Boy" costume a while back, Wayne? That was a bloody beaut piece of design, too! [Yes] [Smile]

Nice of ya to say so! That was just a onsie with glitter paint, though. This took some work. Nice job!
Where is it? I want to see! [Big Grin]
I thought I had posted it here, but I guess I just left it in my profile. Looking for it was a nice excuse to take another gander at all the good looking men and women of Legion World, though.

And, Matt, I have to speak for the minority. I soooo prefer the short hair.

So, without further ado, here's me in my costumes. Star Boy was my first, about eight years ago. I wore it at Chicago the year another group did a big Legion costume thing. They let me hang out with them even though I was from a different timeline. [Smile]
 -

-

The next year, I was Dr. Fate. We did Golden Age JSA. The guy who did most of those Legion costumes did this one. I'd actually wanted to be Flash, but someone had already taken him.
 -

Aquaman, my last one, was about six years ago. We did a Silver Age JLA group. Again, I didn't make the costume, but it's my favorite. You can tell a bit from the photo that he found this shiny orange fabric but reversed it so you just got this subtle glimmer -- like a goldfish. I bleached my hair. Whoa. That freaked out everyone at work.
 -

Alas, Spandex and I are no longer friends. I've developed a much stronger friendship with chocolate chip cookies and powdered donuts.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beagz
5 of 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagz   Email Beagz         Edit/Delete Post     
Rahne is adorable!

Vu - friends and Austin. What a combination! [Big Grin]

Star Boy - THANKS FOR THE PICTURES OF THE RING!!! I keep threatening to get one, and this should help.

And Seymore, it's always great to see you in costume - or otherwise. Just enjoy a chocolate chip cookie for me!

--------------------
You can never quit believiing in your dreams ... or yourself.
-----
You GOTTA listen to Levi Kreis.

From: Aggieland | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
The title of this thread has the official disapproval of the Comics Code Authority!

-

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Art, you look almost professional there! [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rtvu2:
Thanks, DB, Lash and Cobie. We always have a good time. Can't wait for all of us to go to Vegas in May. 3 days and 3 nights and free drinks everywhere.

And sorry LAM, I wasn't depressed, just finished taking a shot and was still tasting it in my mouth.

I feel like that when I have to take cough medicine, Vu - you never get the full effect of it til the nect morning. Hope the birthday bash was a success, though
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rtvu2:
[qb] Thanks, DB, Lash and Cobie. We always have a good time. Can't wait for all of us to go to Vegas in May. 3 days and 3 nights and free drinks everywhere.

And sorry LAM, I wasn't depressed, just finished taking a shot and was still tasting it in my mouth.

Must feel like swallowing cod liver oil, Vu. Hope the birthday bash was a success, though

[ March 27, 2006, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: legionadventureman ]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
This was me at my office last fall. (Before the disaster of holiday eating) I'm trying to look "lawyerly friendly", but y'all know that not possible for our profession. [Smile] Notice the office accountant trying to be funny with her fingers. I fired her after this. (Just kidding.)  -

[ March 27, 2006, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice Semi!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
Art, you look almost professional there! [Wink]

Gee! Thanks, Kent. That was a play rehearsal pic. Still "on book" at the time as you can see.

Nice pic Semi! Very "American President", do you get comments that you resemble Michael Douglas very often?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hamz
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hamz   Author's Homepage   Email Hamz         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mattropolis:
This is the current me:

-

Very nice pic Mattropolis [Smile]

[ March 27, 2006, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Hamz ]

From: NW Indiana | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.