Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Fare thee well... (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Fare thee well...
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't really have a way to record a conversation. Besides, I think these people are too..um..I don't wanna say stupid, but maybe too...well..I am drawing a blank. I think they are stalling a bit. If they don't come through soon I will tell them I am going to file a claim, and it won't be an empty threat. I suspect they will come through pretty fast once I put my foot down. I am still gonna play softball for now. I am supposed to get my money on Monday. If I don't get it, then we'll try some hardball.

Cleome, I don't have any problem with middle age women. They would be the same age I am, which is a plus. (Recently, Three Dog Night stayed at my hotel, and the young girls didn't know who TDN was.) The thing is, there don't seem to be any middle-aged women that work the front desk. All of the ladies that work the front desk are either over 55 or under 30. They are all great people to work with. Honestly, I have never worked at a place before where the morale is so high.

Now, I am still married, and I am not going to pursue any relationships until my wife and I decide a direction for our marriage. That means, all I can do now with the females is look, and I would rather look at a pretty 23-yr-old than a 60-yr-old. I think they make better "eye-candy." Does that make me an ageist?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Good for you.

Sounds like she's a decent enough person that she realizes she would have felt the same, which is exactly what you want. It's good she wasn't defensive about it, and it means you were probably successful at not sounding as if you were placing blame.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.