Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101 (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Since I keep analyzing and psychoanaylzing by characters because it's Spring Break and I'm board, I'm just wondering where Red Arrow falls in the super-hero class spectrum. I think I've raised her from a 1-point to a 2-point by the intangibility upgrade, so I'm thinking Spider-Man level?

And I'm wondering about her touching Hank Pym territory, and whether or not that is a good or bad thing. She wants to avoid it of course (who wants to be redundant or unpopular?) but there are alot of parallels at this point.

Lardy, are we Facebook friends?

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't think so. My real name's the same as Lardy's if you want to friend me.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Just sent one of you a friend suggestion. Not sure which way it went though. [shrug]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
All this relationship talk...I dub this the "Oprah" thread.

Hmmm, Cobalt, you points of view are very appealing and something that has gone through my head more time than I care to recall.

What will Cobalt, of all people, think of Tempest once the truth is out!!?

(looks to camera)

We will be right back.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
...and now a word from our sponser...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

-----------------
Coming soon to a message board near you:

LMBP Twovision: Truth and Consequences.

"Join us as three members of the LMBP learn the truths about their origins. How will it change them? Will they all return? Who is coming back significantly different?

-----------------

...and now back to your regularly scheduled thread...

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I am going to China at the end of May and will not be back until June. Just a heads up for the RP; I'll probably send my Red Arrow and Question Lad to shareholder meetings and other misc. things intelligent and rich characters do.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

It's started in Bit's.
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Can I be "the one that doesn't know whats going on?"

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

So not commenting on that one... [Big Grin]
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I would like a little incite as to where we are going with the main plot or plots. We seem to have multiple threats at one time but are focusing on the Dark Oval. I like all the religious symbolism, what with Passover and Easter just around around the corner.

Is there an order we are facing these threats or are they all simultaneous?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure what you mean, but as for what's going on right now:

1) "Truth and Consequences" takes place in the here and now, though that's strictly between creators Dev and Sharky.

2) "Beware the Octopi" appears to be taking place concurrently as well. It's a standard tag-team adventure and is intended to be more humorous than anything. Continuity may or may not be a little iffy. Keep that in mind, always.

3) MMB/Aftermath of Red Bee attack is ongoing with some loose ends to tie up. There can also be some random character-building interaction.

4) The upcoming Dark Oval mission will be neither a standard RP nor a tagteam like "Octopi". It will be a novella with contributions from as any who want to participate. There will probably be some editorial direction, but there will be lots of room for creativity. The start date is currently unknown.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

From my perspective (or at least my characters):

Truths and Consequences will be wrapping up relatively soon...kinda...

There will be a side continuation of it though, as we're (Sharky and I) having fun rebuilding our characters relationships.

Dev will be returning to LW after the main part of T&C is complete, and will bring a bit of energy to certain threads that are still dangling out there.

Then my characters get wrapped up in the Dark Oval thread, as I have some ideas to flesh out there as well.

Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

I understand where you are going with your fanfiction, I scatter potential future plots/characters in my fanfiction too (who actually pops depends on others actions).

My multiple threats, there is at least two: Zardi and the Dark Oval. It seems too much of a coincidence that the later is showing up. Is there some sort of agreement between the two parties? Or is Zardi simply waiting for the LMB to be at it's weakest point in order to attack Legionworld?

That's what Question Lad is asking himself.

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
To be honest, I think Gigglebot Girl was the one to blame!

Well thats the excuse I use. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.