Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Naked Mole Rat Lad:
Greetings fellow LMBers! What's this about a time anomaly?

Huh?!?! Who the sprock are you?!?!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Such language! Silly LardLad, it's me! Your friendly neighborhood naked mole rat.

Why just last week you and I shared a lovely meal of tubers and feces. How could you not know me?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Oh, shit--Gladys, I think you just helped me figure out another time anomaly. See if you can find a file for a young lady named "My Wee Fem", so I can see if she ever existed and what the point of divergence is...

Don't need no file for that Mr Lard sir. My was a personal friend she was. Up until the day she died we was best friends... Well not like her, Miss Quank, and Holly Honey but...

It's a terrible tragedy the way she died, ripped limb from limb by that 'orrible Enigma creature. Right in front of her friends too.

Poor Miss Quank never recovered from that, I tell you. Hung up her guns, quit the Security Office, and to this day can't be in the same room with Mr Cobalt without startin' a row with 'im...

And that poor Holly Honey Lass... why the less said about her the better...

[ March 26, 2009, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Gladys The Sentient Disco Ball ]

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Such language! Silly LardLad, it's me! Your friendly neighborhood naked mole rat.

Why just last week you and I shared a lovely meal of tubers and feces. How could you not know me?

Crap on a stick! I remember the original timeline but not the altered one! I wonder who's place this guy usurped in history?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
Well I don't know anything about timelines but that Enigma creature was called the riddle master or something like that before he got mutilated into a big Frankenstein creatue by the Red Bee...

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Gladys The Sentient Disco Ball:
Don't need no file for that Mr Lard sir. My was a personal friend she was. Up until the day she died we was best friends... Well not like her Miss Quank and Holly Honey but...

It's a terrible tragedy the way she died, ripped limb from limb by that 'orrible Enigma creature. Right in front of her friends too.

Poor Miss Quank never recovered from that, I tell you. Hung up her guns, quit the Security Office, and to this day can't be in the same room with Mr Cobalt without startin' a row with 'im...

And that poor Holly Honey Lass... why the less said about her the better...

Damn! So My is dead in this timeline, and Brit is suffering from sever PSD! So, already, we're down Lolita, My, Brit and <shudders> whomever this mole rat thing replaced.

<goes over universal communicator> YK! Abin! Pagan! Lash! Whoever! Is there some way we can create a chronal force field or something to protect the LMBers on roll call from further manipulation? We need some defense against Phineas before it's too damn late!!!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

quote:
Originally posted by Gladys The Sentient Disco Ball:
Well I don't know anything about timelines but that Enigma creature was called the riddle master or something like that before he got mutilated into a big Frankenstein creatue by the Red Bee...

<listens> Hmmm...all this crap that happened while I was away from Legion World...<strains to remember things he learned soley from now non-existent security files>...Okay, so My was killed by...the Riddler! That's right--Lolita saved her...but since there's no Lolita, there was no one to save My...damn! We've gotta bring Lolita back somehow...question is: is Lolita wiped out of existence...or has she been altered somehow?

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
quote:

Crap on a stick! I remember the original timeline but not the altered one! I wonder who's place this guy usurped in history?
Oh my! You are so funny, Lard! I'm going to go visit some of my other friends. See you around!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Outside my abilities Lardy. I can travel through time and generate a small stasis field but that's the extent of it. I can use my power to affect time a little but that's a side effect not the power itself.

The cat has a good idea. I'll bet the tesseract system is too spacially complicated to be temporally vulnerable.
What do you think?
Should we adjourn to the tesseracts?

Don't leave Mole rat Lad, we might need your super digging ability before we're safely out of here. Remember the escape tunnel you dug in Avalon?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

You're right, YK--the Tessaract system may be our best bet! Can you get Triple G to get the word out? We've gotta stop the bleeding before we lose anybody else!

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

What's that? I sense something...like a temporal disturbance or a divergence. That Mole Kid...it's him, but it's like he's with someone else who's also one. Maybe I should investi--!

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<Lardy's train of thought is interrupted by a loud noise>

I'm baaa-aaack!!!

<DARK LARD starts blasting away with powerful green beams>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Shit! YK--get everyone to safety! I'll hold him back! <erects Lardforce barrier between DARK LARD and the other LMBers>

You're not hurting any of them on my watch, @#$%er!!!

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<grins evilly> That's okay--they can wait! Especially because it's YOU I'm here to murder to prevent you from @#$%ing up the plans of my partner and me! <fires unbelievably powerful green energy beam at Lardy>
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<'ports out of beams way & reappera behind DL>

<boxes DL's ears, a favorite move of his>

<DL reels in pain momentarily>

You ARE crazy! You claim to be future-me, so how does killing past-you make any freaking sense?

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.