Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The All-Rockhopper Lad Appreciation thread (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  16  17  18   
Author Topic: The All-Rockhopper Lad Appreciation thread
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
The wind is starting to pick up. No rain in Southwest Houston yet. I'm way out of the storm surge area, so don't let the pics you've seen on TV of Galveston scare you about me.

Has anyone heard from Klordny (Michael)? I think he lives in an evacuation zone. Quiet Darkness lives not far from me (although we've only met once and that was at SDCC), so she's not in an evacuation zone.

We'll just hope for the best.

[Hug]

Michael said on his site: I'll have to balance evacuating with how bad it looks like it's going to be, and when to leave without getting stuck in traffic.

I'll be liveblogging the storm at my other (rarely-used) site and on Twitter (@mgrabois). The Houston Chronicle and Weather Underground have good coverage.

He'll be fine. He IS a rocket scientist (I think).

Don't Rockhoppers like wet areas?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's hoping we hear from Rocky soon so that we know he is OK.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I just got a call from Rockhopper Lad. He is fine, but lost power. He said to say "hello" to everyone.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent, thanks for the update Quis. [Smile]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
great news! thanks ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope Hoppy and Hyvvie have enough raw fish and dog food, and will post again soon!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonder how long Rocky will be without power?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

I predict he'll have power back by Monday night.
Pov

Why Monday night? [Hmmm?]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Why not? [Hmmm?]
Pov

You're giving FEMA and Texas too much credit. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

What if he already has power back... and is lurking, and reading these posts, right now? [Eek!]
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What if the power's still out, and he's hooked up with a hottie? [gasp]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

What if the power's back, but he's hooking it up ANYway? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
What if the power's still out, and he's hooked up with a hottie? [gasp]

Do I detect a note of... jealousy? [Hmmm?]
  This topic comprises 18 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  16  17  18   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.