Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  20  21  22   
Author Topic: HighPriestessViviane's Holy Isle, Avalon
Member Wolf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Tres Phoenix with a Joss Whedon touch. Mind if I call you O.J.?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Opal will be just fine.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member Wolf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to miss calling you Viv (I liked it best).

Opal is cool too - name of a character on my soap.

What about Dojjer? (pronounced like Dodger)

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
My mother is...a special case, I wish I could release more about her...

In the old ruins, the scriptures detail you as a friendly one, you waged war against my mother, but you remained acquaintances. You may call me what you wish, save OJ.

[ October 16, 2004, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: DivineOpalJanell ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Does that mean no Ford Bronco chases down the LA Freeway?

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

The history of Avalon tells me of a man who my mother took under her wing, and he betrayed her to her murderess.

[ October 16, 2004, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: DivineOpalJanell ]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you're reading a little too much into that sweetheart. "Betrayed" is such an ugly word. What I did was no more a betrayal of her then what she did to me in order to conceive you. We both strayed from the straight and narrow, so let's not just go pointing fingers at me.

[ October 16, 2004, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

My mother did nothing to you, she concieved me with Abin Quank, as always, a man of real power must be chosen, that's why it was Quank.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

And her decision to conceive you with another man is different than my decision to consort with your aunt? Please. Quank has no real power. Without the costume jewelry he's no more a mage than I. So don't give me that as an excuse.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

I was not talking about the physical power that someone like myself has achieved, in prophecy, Quank will go down as a man of inner strength. And your consort with Morgause was a brush with evil and you knew it.

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Ah, but I did not know that at the time. What your books do not tell you child is that Viviane felt I was too early into my studies to bring me into the feud between her and her sister. I met Morgause apart from Viviane. I first went to Lothian merely to aid a friend in distress. Morgause seduced me, and I was never aware of the bad blood between her and Viviane until the deed was done.

If anything I am guilty of using bad judgment in going to aid Eryk Davis Ester alone, and not being strong enough to resist Morgause. I did not betray Viviane willingly.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

True, but what does you dealings with Morgause tell us about your soul? I maybe a youth, but your soul has much to mature. Do you see why Avalon disregards you now?

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Heh. Sister, if you're looking for someone with a pure soul then I think you've come to the wrong place. I won't argue with you there. If Avalon won't have me then so be it. I'll play no more of your games Opal Janell. I may have cared about your mother but I won't be drawn into your world.

*Teleports out of Avalon in a flash of purple light*

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Tempest
Enchantress

Igraine and Morgaine come from behind.

I know what your thinking, but I can't have his negativity here, he'll thank me when it's all done. And until then, take care...Lou.

[ October 16, 2004, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: DivineOpalJanell ]

--------------------

Mearl Dox
Likes green

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mearl Dox   Email Mearl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Opal! Nice to meet you!

Or re-meet you. Or, uh, anyway, hi!

Sorry to hear about the evil aunt thing. But I'll be okay, I've totally got an amulet! *shows* Nice, huh?

From: Colu | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 22 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  20  21  22   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.