Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Hruns Hall of Vallhalla (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Hruns Hall of Vallhalla
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Wenches 12, Bards 0.

Ironically, the humiliation of losing will probably get them to write better poetry!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
There's nothing more pathetic than the sight of a bard with a mandolin broken over his head.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
what about with a mandolin up his arse?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Sarah Palin drops by Hrun's, looking for votes.

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Seat that group next to the Evangelicals.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
That is actually a group photo of the Alaska legislature. (The ursine members were catching salmon and unavailable for the photo.)
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Though one can never tell where the majestic Barbarian Lord will be, he often makes his way back here after some fearsome adventure, if for no other reason than to have his legendary bards tell the tale back to him.

Like Rockhopper Lad, he is one of Legion World's Lords I most admire, and it will be a great pleasure to see him again.

Perhaps I can find him here now, when Legion World needs him once again?

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Zardi is gazing into his scrying pool...>

Click for fullsize image

Oh! it seems the noble knight's quest is about to end badly...

A Pity...

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
<still looking throughout the vast hall, Roy feels a sudden anxiety>

Still no luck...tis unfortunate for Legion World that I do not complete my quest, for Cobalt Kid seemed to think Hrun the Barbarian could help Legion World!

But why the sudden ill feelings?

<looks around>

It grows hot in this hall...with a foul stench!

Show thyself, foul creature!

<Roy draws his sword and turns to see an oncoming wyvern, small in size but as dangerous as any beast>

Tis my hope, filthy beast, that the injuries you are about to recieve are not repaid in kind by your master, for I fear you are not in control of thyself!

<leaps over ferocious thrust forward, flipping above him, then turning and stabbing the wyvern in the hindleg from the back>

But I must protect myself! For the LMB! For Legion Woooooorld!

<kicks creature backwards and then comes crashing down with crushing blow of the flat side of the blade upon the creature's skull; it runs off in pain>

It appears I've been followed. And thus, Zardi has made an enemy...

From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zardi, the Eternal Man
All Powerful Lord of Castle Zardi

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zardi, the Eternal Man   Email Zardi, the Eternal Man         Edit/Delete Post     
<Watching Sir Roy in Cloud Castle's Scrying Pool>

Hmm... He automatically believes the Wyvern to be My Creature...

Still he defeated it easily... And there is something about his blade...

Carrie Ann! Attend me!

Click for fullsize image Carrie Ann, The Vengeance Fairie, appears Promptly.

The warrior you see in the scrying pool is of interest to me...

Have one of your sisters... <Looks closely at Sir Roy for a second> ...or brothers... subvert him to our cause.

[ October 21, 2009, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Zardi, the Eternal Man ]

--------------------
Soon, Legion World, Soon your time will end.

From: The far side of forever | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Slowly the doors to the Hall open, many years of Rust cause them to squeal and howl as if all the banshees of Hell have been let loose upon the Earth.

A shaft of Light lances down into the stygian darkness of the Hall, dust motes swirling as new fresh air enters.

A lone figure stands momentarily silhouetted in the doorway, then strides firmly forward. Clapping his hands imperiously he shouts.

“Slaves, bring your master meat and mead for I hunger after my long journey”

- Uploaded with ImageShack.us

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
By ODIN!!! What a fine room ...

(scratches chin) If ever there was a place for the LOTO After Party ... THIS IS IT!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I've already got a corner picked out where I can fall asleep after drinking my first shot!

Gosh, I'd better work on my alcoholic stamina. I wouldn't want to miss the rest of the victory party.

And for that matter, I'm not certain I'll wake up with my clothes or dignity intact. Especially with Blaze around!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been quite some time since EDE sang Hrun a song ...

what kinda fool is that?!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
What songs does Hrun like, anyway? I'd imagine he'd still be in a fighting mood while he's drinking!

Hey, maybe Hrun and the Drinking Buddies should get together!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.