Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  26  27  28   
Author Topic: The Statue of the Legendary Poster known as Cobalt Kid
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Just wanted to let you know that I've stopped posting here so you can have your statue left unmolested, CK.
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Semi, someone should do something about this bidet statue. My statue seems to have been fixed back to normal by the denizens of Legion World who worship and love me, but this other statue needs to go.

Thanks denizens of Legion World for fixing my statue! It really is a damn good looking statue!

I vote to move Bidet Boy's statue down to the vacant lot next to SHAMELESS-HUSSIES bar. Maybe the Empress could accomplish that for us.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rex Viridian
Heir to the Eye

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Rex Viridian           Edit/Delete Post     
As you wish! <Zzzzztt!>

[EmeraldEmpress]

Was there anything else you needed done, Semi dear?

--------------------
Rank hath it's privileges

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Why thanks Empress. Now that you mention it, I was thinking of adding a picture window to the bar so that we'd get a nice view of the Orion Constellation. Framed, of course, in triple-marine varnished Honduran mahogany, with titanium reinforced safety glass. Please? [Smile]

[ November 18, 2003, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Empress, could you continually fix my Statue when punk kids try to wreck it? I'll up your salary if you do [Wink]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
How do you like the paint job I did on your statue, Cobalt Kid? I tried to use your favorite colors.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Empress, could you continually fix my Statue when punk kids try to wreck it? I'll up your salary if you do [Wink]

Really Cobie, using your position as head of security for personal reasons? Paying employees of the security office to perform non official tasks? Outright Graft and Bribery? In Public??

Oh by the way... Don't you think that the way Dean arranged the for spray from Piddlin Pup to change colors as it hits your statue's leg to be just so inspired?

[ November 18, 2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Abin Quank ]

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think we need to add a statue of Space Tart next to Cobie ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Seems to me that Cobie Cakes should start doing a little public relations work for himself. After all, I'm only going to be in office for a few more weeks, which means that when the new administration takes over...

... there might be a new sheriff in town.

[ November 19, 2003, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Crujectra ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by deanlegion:
How do you like the paint job I did on your statue, Cobalt Kid? I tried to use your favorite colors.

Thanks Dean! Now it has a nice modern look to it too [Smile] !
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
I think we need to add a statue of Space Tart next to Cobie ...

*Sniff!* Thanks Sharkey! I wouldn't mind seeing a statue of Space Tart up there myself. There is a statue of Spacey in the hall of fallen Heroes, but I'd rather see her next to mine... [Frown]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

And Abin, the budget for the Security office is totally up to the Head of the Royal Guard to spend [Wink] !
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Crujectra:
Seems to me that Cobie Cakes should start doing a little public relations work for himself. After all, I'm only going to be in office for a few more weeks, which means that when the new administration takes over...

... there might be a new sheriff in town.

Gasp! Princess, you're right! Seems to me that while the denizens of Legion World love me, other posters may not find this statue very tasteful! I better start getting ready to reapply for Chief Security Officer?

What do the candidates say? I hope my position as Head of Security is safe! I've run a tight ship and have brought a lot of people into the office! Plus I led an assault on Thora's world and formed the resistance to her invasion!

I hope the office of security and the statues of Legion World aren't affected by the underhanded politics of election time [Smile] !

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
I've run a tight ship and have brought a lot of people into the office!

And under the desk, dear. Don't forget all the good deeds that've been done under your desk.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

[Wink] There are those.

Don't forget one of those good deeds held off an invasion though! [Smile]

This topic comprises 28 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  26  27  28   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.