Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
I think it's a "practice" fire...

Good guess. This was from our end test for Firefighter One certification.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm... I think that I'd like to arrange a position on my personal staff for that young man with the ice cream cone [love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Nope. I only WISH I got to wear a white helmet.

So does that mean I was right about the first picture (that you're the guy in the back, far right)? Cuz the guy on the back left in that pic is holding a white helmet!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Crujectra:
Hmmmm... I think that I'd like to arrange a position on my personal staff for that young man with the ice cream cone [love]

Are you serious? Well, it is a good picture of him...

[ December 25, 2003, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Portfolio Boy ]

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Nope. I only WISH I got to wear a white helmet.

So does that mean I was right about the first picture (that you're the guy in the back, far right)? Cuz the guy on the back left in that pic is holding a white helmet!
Yup, you chose wisely.
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID.....

Scott just took a pic of us in front of our fireplace. We block out the fireplace. Sorry to burst bubbles, and wipe out illusions that we are beautiful people (like our namesakes.) Soon, you will see that we are in fact, the 'Dan and Roseanne' of Legion World.

After all the fun of flirting, this is embarrassing! But, I am nothing if honest. It is time our 'family' saw the real us.

He's loading them up...... Oh Goddess help me, I feel like I'm coming out, in a way.....

[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You and Scott ARE beautiful people, Caroline!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[love] What Lash said! [love]
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay here it is. Sorry to dash everyone's dreams but hey, that's how reality works.

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
And here's one of Caroline's Mom (Ruth) and Dad (George).

-

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Ain't no one's dreams dashed here. [Smile]

And, even better, now I really do feel like part of a family with you two, even moreso than before. [Smile]

Thanks for sharing! [love]

Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks Stu. [Embarrassed]

BTW, Caroline's Mom took our pic. First time using a digital camera. She didn't do too bad

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Very cool pic,Ranzzes. And I love the X-Men t-shirt [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
It's so great to be able to put your faces with your posts, guys! Until that magical day we can meet face to face, pics will have to do... [Frown] [Wink]

So have a couple of cyber-hugs from me [hug] [hug] !

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
thanks for posting the pictures, Caroline and Scott !!!

it's great to see your [Smile] faces !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.