Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Varalent's Variable Villa (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  82  83  84   
Author Topic: Varalent's Variable Villa
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
...an entire file full of humanitarian activities including puppy rescues & kitten adoptions? Imagine that.

"And you say that all those hundreds of puppies that were rescued and kittens that were adopted were never seen again? Oh my..."

[ November 28, 2003, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: STU ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
...an entire file full of humanitarian activities including puppy rescues & kitten adoptions? Imagine that.

"And you say that all those hundreds of puppies that were rescued and kittens that were adopted were never seen again? Oh my..."
...goodness! You mean they were mauled to death...
by a rabid pup that looked like HIM?? =========>  -

[ November 28, 2003, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: Varalent ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Wierd, but I dont' spend much time here. I think I'll straighten up a bit, just in case there's a victory party.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hmmm! Probably should rearrange thins a bit!

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kara
Vote Stu for Legion World Leader!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kara           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice place you got here Vee!
From: Here and There and Everywhere | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks Kara! Stop by any time!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

...pace, pace, pace...

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice little colony of rodents you've got here in your wine cellar, Varalent. Don't mind if I help myself, do you?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Umm..actually FC, I mean Dark Cramer, some of my good friends here ARE rodents so I would prefer that you left them alone.

--------------------

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Vee. Nice place you got here. Mind if I stop in and celebrate my 350th post? [PorcupinePete] [PolarBoy] [NightGirl] [InsectQueen] [InfectiousLass] [FireLad] [Nardo]
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hey SLK! Congrats on post 350! Glad you stopped by to visit. Come on in and grab a seat.

--------------------

Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Varalent, come a little closer. < SLK begins to whisper > My *cough* cousins Ultra, Mega, and Hyper Lad Kids are thinking of becoming citizrns of Legion World in the next couple of days. Wattya know, there's an election going on. Now they just might be persuaded to vote for a certain candidate we all know and love if only they were given the right *cough* incentive, ifyaknowhatimean. < holds out his hands waiting for said incentive >
From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:
Hey, Varalent, come a little closer. < SLK begins to whisper > My *cough* cousins Ultra, Mega, and Hyper Lad Kids are thinking of becoming citizrns of Legion World in the next couple of days. Wattya know, there's an election going on. Now they just might be persuaded to vote for a certain candidate we all know and love if only they were given the right *cough* incentive, ifyaknowhatimean. < holds out his hands waiting for said incentive >

[Eek!]

Well, ahem, there was something I've been wanting to discuss with you.

Because of your tremendous qualifications I would like you to consider Accepting a promotion to Director of Covert Operations in the Security Office.

It would include a significant raise in pay and, because of the nature of your duties you would report only to me as the need arises.

You would of course need to keep a very low profile...you should never go to the office, of course, since that would blow your cover.

Needless to say this all depends on my getting elected Leader which looks very tough to predict at the moment. But if that sounds appealing and if I'm elected...

What do you say?

[Cool]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You're caught red-handed, Vee! You're going DOWN!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

So you're finally taking me up on my long standing offer? [Cool]

--------------------

This topic comprises 84 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  82  83  84   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.