Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The TOP 5 Posters Club! (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: The TOP 5 Posters Club!
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
THAT got old REAL fast, so I changed the rules to make it more cuntly and entertaining...

Well, so long as you didn't make it more "cockly" (I guess...) [Confused]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
**sigh** Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
EDE? What the hell is HE still doing here? Shouldn't he be off somewhere with Fat Cramer and OTHER posters who aren't The Top 5 Posters? [Razz]

Welcome, ULTRA-Matthew, to the hallowed ranks of THE TOP 5! [Cool] The Top 5 just got SEXIER!

i'm out of it at the moment !!! i'll have to get posting while YOU all sleep ....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
18 members now in the over 100 Club. Welcome to our newest member, He Who Wanders! Here are the current standings:

Lightning Lad - 612
DrakeB3003 - 441
MLLASH - 418
Kid Prime - 342
Fat Cramer - 314
the boy with UltraPowers - 310
Eryk Davis Ester - 307
Thriftshop Debutante - 248
Nightcrawler - 232
Reep - 229
Greybird - 168
Danny Blaine - 147
Princess Crujectra - 141
matlock - 127
lil'rhino - 126
Arachne - 109
Sonnie Boy - 103
He Who Wanders - 100

Fifth place is a very tight race but I expect whoever winds up with it will pull away this weekend. Below are those who will be joining the 100 Club soon:

Star Boy - 89
Faraway Lad - 87
Dev Em - 83
LARDLAD - 82
minesurfer - 81
Poverty Lad - 70

We are now at 5799 posts and over 127,000 page views. Good way to end week 3. Almost a month now gang and you are all still making it fun. Thanks!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
**sigh** Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

Or, as a friend of mine puts it:

Always the bridesmaid, never the groom. [Frown]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
quote:
THAT got old REAL fast, so I changed the rules to make it more cuntly and entertaining...

Well, so long as you didn't make it more "cockly" (I guess...) [Confused]
Iwant to go on record as being in favor of being more cockly.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
"She wheeled her wheelbarrow
Through streets straight and narrow
Singing cockles and mussels alive alive-o"

Or is that cockly muscles? These old folk songs....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Top Posters

Lightning Lad - 620 posts
DrakeB3003 - 440 posts
MLLASH - 420 posts
Kid Prime - 354 posts
Fat Cramer - 330 posts

Welcome back, Cramey!

EDE, Don't let the doorknob hitya where the good Lord splitya!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Top Posters

Lightning Lad - 620 posts
DrakeB3003 - 440 posts
MLLASH - 420 posts
Kid Prime - 354 posts
Fat Cramer - 330 posts

Welcome back, Cramey!

EDE, Don't let the doorknob hitya where the good Lord splitya!

i can myself always one post behind FAT CRAMER and EDE !!!

i get into the top 5 !!! then i'm out again !!!

IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT [ i think you get the idea .... ]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You TEASE!!!!!!!!! [Colossal Boy]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Why is it that I always feel a little moist when Matthew posts? Does he affect my air conditioner? [Wink]

[ July 25, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Princess Crujectra ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Well, he seems to enjoy the "in-out" business - else he'd make a concerted effort to move up to the 400s.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Well, he seems to enjoy the "in-out" business

Well, in all fairness, when it's done right... [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
i can myself always one post behind FAT CRAMER and EDE !!!

i get into the top 5 !!! then i'm out again !!!

IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT [ i think you get the idea .... ]

Matthew.

You guys seem to enjoy leap-frogging over one another ... I think you all like it when it's this tight... [Big Grin]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah... it's a lot of fun... why not just hold up your posting for awhile and join us down here at the bottom?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.