Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 89)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I can assure you that SHAKES (which produces the Lardy line of beverages) will not be producing anything labeled "HUGEMANBREASTS" whether it be milk or otherwise. Besides, we're quite proprietary and would not license out our brand to others.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Semi? I'm surprised you didn't mention that Babette had been cast in the Heinekin Draught commercials?

Congratualtions Babette! [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
how about a Lardy Stout?

Lardy Ale is a stout. Kent... stay after class.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
I can assure you that SHAKES (which produces the Lardy line of beverages) will not be producing anything labeled "HUGEMANBREASTS" whether it be milk or otherwise. Besides, we're quite proprietary and would not license out our brand to others.

But that's not to say we'd be adverse to having a HUGEMANBREASTS contest, pool-side, with Giant Robotic Lesbian as the judge.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Semi? I'm surprised you didn't mention that Babette had been cast in the Heinekin Draught commercials?

Congratualtions Babette! [Wink]

Nobody ever tells me anything. (I'm still steaming about Rex or whatever his name is.
[Mad] )

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Friday night and nobody here. Fortunately, I never minded drinking alone.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

I'll join you. Let's go over by the fireplace and sit in the wing-back chairs and put our feet up. I can't think of a more pleasant way to spend a Friday evening than sitting by the fire and chatting with Fat Cramer. We'll talk about cats and dogs, gardening and picking up sea-shells on the windswept beach.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...ah...the place to myself.

(sweeps up, makes a margarita, puts on some Jimmy Buffett).

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Oh Kent, don't think you're ever alone at SHAKES. Remember, I'm semi-transparent and not really visible in the shadows. Also, Vee has size powers and he uses them for purposes other than entertainment. He could be sitting on the bar a safe distance from your glass without you knowing it. As a matter of fact, I think we were both enjoying your company without you knowing it. I especially enjoyed your Celine Delon medley. (Advice: Don't do that in public. [Frown] ) Love you, alll the same. [Big Grin]
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

D'oh!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Single malt, your Lordship?
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The place looks empty, but I feel like somebody is watching me. Did the eyes in that portrait just move?

A drink to settle my nerves, please.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<walks out from behind secret portrait entrance>

I'm glad Semi put up that secret passageway from the Security Office. Who knew that the men's locker room could get you to such great places?

I'll join you FC. My nerves could use some settling as well...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Single malt, your Lordship?

your finest, please. [Smile]
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
<walks out from behind secret portrait entrance>

I'm glad Semi put up that secret passageway from the Security Office. Who knew that the men's locker room could get you to such great places?

I'll join you FC. My nerves could use some settling as well...

I've never been to the Security Office. It sounds like nice place to be pampered. I had back surgery this month. Cobie, tell me ... do you have comfortable chairs?
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.