Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 88)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I always feel so lazy on Sundays.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The neighborhood in which I live doubles as filming locations for Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City in three different TV shows.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
This week, I have to attend yet another Unemployment "orientation." I also have to get a bad tooth pulled.

I think I'm dreading the orientation more. I mean, sure the removal will be awkward, painful, and mega-expensive, but at least at the end they'll throw in some good painkillers.

[Razz]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
The neighborhood in which I live doubles as filming locations for Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City in three different TV shows.

All I remember is that Portland starred as Boston for Leverage, which I've never seen. And as backdrop for Madonna and some male sex symbol whose name I can't even remember now, despite everyone carrying on about it when it happened.

I much prefer Portlandia, in which the city finally gets to portray itself for a change. And where they don't make a big deal about the celebrity appearances. (Though seeing that 30 Rock intern dude as a bewildered shopper who was scolded for not bringing a reusable shopping bag to Zuppan's Grocery Store was pretty damn hilarious.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm very fond of the Which Wich sandwich chain. In fact, i'm having lunch in one as I write this.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
I'm very fond of the Which Wich sandwich chain. In fact, i'm having lunch in one as I write this.

never heard of it.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It started here in Texas. I'm not where else they are.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Helicopters flying overhead remind me of home.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Now accompanied by police sirens ... REALLY remind some of home ... but now starting to worry. [LOL]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reflekto
New Blood

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reflekto           Edit/Delete Post     
<yawn> Nam'Lor awakes now that the sun has gone down!
From: Xanthu | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Inspired by a post by Kent in the shoutbox...

John Sebastian's famous theme song to "Welcome Back, Kotter" was actually the second attempt to come up with a theme song for the show. The rejected first song was written and performed by Dion DiMucci. A little bit of it was heard on the "E! True Hollywood Story" episode about "Kotter."

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Shows on this side of the pond that were hugely popular at the time apparently never made it to the UK. Not only Kotter, but Taxi and others.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The only character on Taxi that I liked was Louie, supposedly the most "unlikeable" character.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Drinking coffee at 5:30 PM should be perfectly okay so long as there's alcohol in it.

[hic!]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I wear a striped shirt to work every Monday, a green shirt every Tuesday, a blue shirt every Wednesday, a red shirt every Thursday and a lavender shirt on the Fridays I work. I don't have a pattern for the Saturdays I work.

--------------------

This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.