Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 87)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
I came home tonight to hear the frogs reborn in the lake behind my house.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
We took our daughter swimming today. There were many squeals of delight to be heard!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Time to buy the cats more flea medicine. Butterscotch, the little princess, needs it year-round because of her extreme allergy to fleas. Naturally, she's also allergic to topical flea treatments like Frontline. So the vet prescribed a smaller portion of a chewable tablet normally given to dogs.

The Sid will just munch on his share like it's a treat, but Butterscotch needs to have hers ground up in some canned catfood before she'll eat it.

Ungrateful little brats. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I made it inside just in time to avoid the deluge !
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catonyx
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catonyx   Email Catonyx         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm lost!

--------------------
In the present

From: Badlands | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*Turn left at "Know Your Legion Worlders".

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
It is almost $200 cheaper to take Amtrak from Vancouver to Toronto than to take VIA Rail Canada.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
"...The day Jesus rose from the dead what should we do?"

"How 'bout eggs?"

"Well, what does that have to do with Jesus?"

"All right. We'll hide 'em!"

"I don't follow your logic."

"Don't worry! There's a bunny!"

-- Jim Gaffigan, discussing Easter traditions

link

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

[sing]Hot Poc-kets![/sing]

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cop-Tur on GoBots was voiced by Bob Holt, the same guy who voiced Grape Ape, using essentially the same voice, but with a slightly wider vocabulary.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

I find this song by Portland's own Quasi sums up the last 3.75 years of my life very nicely.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When I was little, I thought Cruikshank was spelled C-R-U-S-I-K-R-A-K.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
It sleeted like hail today.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I was chased by a goose.
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Houston has as many mayors in the 13 1/2 years I have lived here (three) as Boston has had in my entire lifetime.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.