Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
Clive, I see you're wearing your SHAKES silver thong. YUM!
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Would you read poetry to me?
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<blushes>

I'm pleased you like it! I'm sorry I've been away. I've had...quite an adventure.

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Poetry? I'm...afraid I came unprepared for that...
Kalla Hrykos
Active

...however, there is one that comes to mind:

Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed,
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance, or nature's changing course untrimmed:
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st,
Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st,
So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Do you like that one? It's by William Shakespeare!

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Oh, my sweet...I have news, and I'm not sure what you'll think...
Babette
Babe

Oh let the news wait. My heart's a-flutter.
Kalla Hrykos
Active

As is mine. I've missed you so much!
Babette
Babe

But pray tell, what is that pesky news?
Kalla Hrykos
Active

I, well...how can I say this...Babette, my angel, it's a long story, but I'm...no longer an android. I'm completely human now. Does that...change things between us?
Babette
Babe

Well, I'm stronger, smarter, and more beautiful than any human could possibly be. But unfortunately, we could never "fit" together. Call me if you find a way to reverse the process. Good-bye my sweet memory.
The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Don't mind me. That was heart-breaking and all, but Clive just isn't quite in your league anymore with his normal human parts.

Know what I mean, Babette?

<grin>

I'll have a scotch on the rocks. I figure this is the only place on Legion World where politics and religion aren't allowed...and I'm public enemy #1 or the anti-christ depending on who you're asking.

From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Goodbye...my sweet.

<leaves, head bowed and shoulders hunched>

The Red Bee
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Red Bee   Email The Red Bee         Edit/Delete Post     
Talk about a downer. I'll have to remember that the next time I'm mosying around the streets of Legion World.
From: Indiana | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

I think you took a wrong turn. That pole dancing bar is up the street. What's it called....? Shameless Hussies Bar, or something like that.
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.