Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
A fan of both, but Lost is clearly the superior show.

Arzt, Paulo, Bernard, Mikhail,

Lost or the new Battlestar Galactica?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Galactica, of course.

Arafat's Pal Bernie Mac,

what old TV show would you revamp and retell for contemporary audiences?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Prisoner, which apparently is about to be done!

APBM,

What old TV show should above all never be revamped and retold, and why?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gilligan's Island. The cast was just so perfect and the silliness served as a complement to its underlying theme of people from different social strata needing each other in order to survive that it would be difficult to imagine lightning striking twice. (And I'm not including the horrible reality show as a remake.)

APBM,

Are you celebrating Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving Day or another day?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanksgiving Day. We are expected around 1:00 at my in-laws' house.

Ask Paul "Beatles" McCartney,

Where do you rank Thanksgiving amongst the holidays you most look forward to?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't really look forward to any holiday.

Amber Pink Blue Magenta,

Would you rather be Aquaman or the Submariner?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Aquaman. He was married to Mera. [Love]

APBM,

Would you rather be Hawkeye or Green Arrow?

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Green Arrow. He's HAWT! [Drool]

Any Publisher But Marvel,
Would you rather be Plastic Man or Mr. Fantastic?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Plastic Man. Mr. Fantastic is obviously full of himself

APBM

Would you rather be Wonder Woman or She-Hulk?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Wonder Woman - she has a lasso [Wink]

Amos Proverbs Bible Matthew,

What is your favorite myth?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Herakles

Angry Peanut Butter Monster

What is your favorite fable?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The Fox and The Grapes

Austria Peru Belgium Mongolia,

You have won a one month all expenses paid vacation to any one place in the world, where would you go to?

--------------------

Abin Quank

Lackawanna NY

Augustus Prior Barium Marcus

You must choose one poster (other than yourself) to exile from Legion World, who will it be?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

One of the lurkers who has never posted. (Einie, Meanie, Meinie, Moe . . .)

APBM,

You get to bring back one long-absent poster. Who would it be?

--------------------

Abin Quank

Loser Lad

Another Pretty Boy Model,

Who should he bring with him?

--------------------

With a Power Ring...

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.