Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Excuse me while I kiss this guy! (Page 86)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  91  92  93   
Author Topic: Excuse me while I kiss this guy!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
What a butch bear you are, Bruno, dude [Wink]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
I went to Neil's Yard (a herbal remedy shop) at lunch time to get some stelaria and the guy who served me was the cutest guy I have seen in a long time (apart from the Hubby of course) Scottish and probably mid twenties. black hair and ever so cute. The best thing about him though was that he had his shirt open a few buttons to expose a flash of a hairy chest and was wearing his kilt at work. Yay! I didn't get a chance to see if he was wearing his kilt properly but even if he wasn't it just helped to make him all the more sexy, what with his cute face and very sexy accent. Yummy.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, i agree that hairy men are the ultimate in eye candy! [Yes]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Gay-lipso... well, if he's Scottish, there's a high chance he's wearing his kilt the right way. I know I am, and I'm not even Scottish LOL

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Until the next stiff wind causes everybody to know your Big Secret, dude....

BTW Here's a [Holt] for you...

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
He did bend over to get in a cupboard but what with it being a good quality kilt it didn't rise up enough to see. Eh, I'm an awful old letch, I really am. [Wink]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately there's no awful old letch thread for us, so we hang out here.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
So Lad Boy, you need some help out of your sketch lad costume?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm all thumbs when it comes to unfastening these laces.
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well we could just leave them on [Wink]

[Holt]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

It has been raining since Saturday and it looks like it will last until Sunday.

Snuggling under a blanket in front of a fire would really raise my mood

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Snuggling under a blanket in front of a fire would really raise my mood

Not to mention other things, I should imagine. [Wink]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm sooooo shocked!

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Is there room for all of us to snuggle up? [Wink]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Picnic time!

*Spreads large blanket on ground. Gets out bottles of wine, cheese, bowls of fruit*

Now who wants to be the first to put their head in my lap while I feed them - some fresh strawberries?

[ October 12, 2005, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 93 pages: 1  2  3  ...  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  91  92  93   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.