Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 85)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Sigh! I thought we had server bots to take care of that while we were "busy" [Wink]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Well we do have Babette and Troy. They're much more than just server bots. They have sentient programming and don't you remember, we both decided to implement their "free-will protocol"?

In fact, Babette's taken an interest in Clive, a Lard Lad robot. I think Babette might be working tomorrow evening.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
In fact, Babette's taken an interest in Clive, a Lard Lad robot. I think Babette might be working tomorrow evening.

[Noted: Clive will do his best to stop by tomorrow evening!]
Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Its like old times again! Now we need to get Outdoor Miner off the wagon ASAP!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
we need a MIner One-Liner right about now!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

By the way Semi, I can't wait to introduce you to Rex and I truly can't wait until you introduce him to one of our official SHAKES silver thongs! [Big Grin]

I have a felling that he's going to look absolutely spectacular in one of those.

Oh, and remind me to tell you about my sons when I get a chance... [Wink]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:

- Come again?????
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

quote:
By the way Semi, I can't wait to introduce you to Rex and I truly can't wait until you introduce him to one of our official SHAKES silver thongs! [Big Grin]

I have a felling that he's going to look absolutely spectacular in one of those.

Who is Rex? Have you been .... I can't even say it.  -
Babette
Babe

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Babette           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh dear, did I miss Clive?  -
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Babette? Are you still here, my sweet?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
quote:

- Come again?????
[LOL] Well, you have been away for a while! [Wink]

But, you already know them. Pol is a part of me...born of me while in the Variable Realm. It's probably best if I go into the details later but he is my son. Especially now that his mother & father have died. As for my other son...you know Condo as well. I have adopted him and declared him to be a true son of the House Varalent because of the love & loyalty his has demonstrated to Pol since they first met and became so close. So, yes, I now have two sons.

I hope you can accept them as such because they will see you as part of their family as well.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
quote:

Who is Rex? Have you been .... I can't even say it.  -
Why SemiSweets...are you jealous? [No] I can't believe you would think for one second that I would have been unfaithful! [Roll Eyes] Don't you know that you're the only one for me? Always have been, always will be. [Love]

No, you have no need to worry about Rex but you will come to know him very well. He played a big part in finding me and helping to bring me back. Besides, he is Sarya's younger brother and he feels that he owes me and you a blood debt for all the support & friendship we gave the Empress, before she died defending Legion World. He has assumed mastery of the Eye and has decided to live here as well.

And as you'll soon discover...he's quite a hottie! [Drool] And a tremendous flirt but you'll like him alot, I know. But I am certain you'll have him in one of those thongs within 5 minutes of meeting him! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Babette
Babe

Oh Clivey-poo, I've only got a short while before my battery dies. I've missed you so. You're all I think of while recharging.
From: SHAKES | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Babette
Babe

Now who want's a drink?
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Hello, my sweet. I've missed you!
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.