Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 85)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
The return of the Fatal Five/Intro of Shadow Lass/Destruction of original clubhouse arc

APBM,

Same question( it's a good one!)

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Lydea Mallor killing her mother while under Pulsar Stargrave's influence.

APBM,

Same question.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
The 5YL Bloodlines annual... j/k!

but seriously...
v.4 #10, where the LSH reunites for the first time in years.

APBM,
same question

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
The destruction of Earth, since it would move the series away from its earth-centric stories. This might negate the Action Legion, but Johns could have shifted the story to another setting.

Another Pointless Barometric Measure,

Are you a supporter or a critic of the Olympics?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
While I think there is a lot to be critical of in the way the Olympic Games are run and marketed, I enjoy watching many of the events and always feel a sense of pride when my country wins a medal or a particular athlete I have been rooting for wins.
That having been said, I think they should go back to an all-amateur rule.

Aggressive Porcupines Bother Me,

What is your favorite "comfort food"?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I would have to say cookies, particularly sugar or white chocolate macadamia nut. I really have to watch myself with those.

Another Pound By Mouth,

Have you ever owned an unusual animal? If not, what was your favorite pet ever?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No unusual pets here. As for favorite pet ever, it's impossible to top Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle! [Krypto]

Apoplectic Plumber Bakes Meringues,
Other than your current spouse/partner (if you have one) have you ever been in love?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
yes, but it was a horribly abusive relationship so I hate to admit that I was ...

APBM,

Have you ever smoked pot?

--------------------

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No, I've never even smoked tobacco. My mother's a smoker, and that put me off any kind of smoking.

APBM,

Do you think meds really do any good?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Some certainly do for some people. I have three bi-polar friends whose lives turned around with the right medication, but I wonder if we're way over-prescribed as a society.

Adequately Polarized Before Matins,

Are you more of a messy person or more of a neat-freak?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Call me "Oscar Madison". I call it clutter rather than a mess.

APBM,

What are you going to do today?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Same thing I do every day, Pinky--try to take over the WORLD!!! [Smile]

Act Politely Banal Man,

If the world were remade in your image, what would the world be like?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
No cell phones and all the girls would wear shorter skirts. [Wink]

APBM,

Thanksgiving turkey: overrated or a delicious tradition?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Delicious tradition. How can it be overrated, unless it's overcooked or served every week? And the leftovers! I've felt deprived when we haven't had turkey for Thanksgiving. If you want something exotic, have it for New Year's or your birthday.

Aardvarks Puffing Bananas Mildly,

Pumpkin or Apple Pie?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

SharkLad
Advisor

Pumpkin Pie!

APBM,

Heroes or Lost?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.