Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Around Dec. 10 to 12, I guess. I've never grouped Turkey Day as part of the Yule season.

Antarctic Polar Boy Monument,

What was the single-most overhyped event in comics that you actually followed/read at the time?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh god, I'm so embarassed to admit it...

Maximum Carnage! I bought every issue, thinking it was bound to get good eventually. Ah, the naivete of youth.

APBM,

Which comic book character do you like that no one else seems to like?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Rom - Spaceknight.

APBM,

Which comics character do you dislike that most other folks seem to like?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lobo. What can I say, I've loved the character ever since I was 12 or 13 and snuck my Dad's "Lobo Paramilitary Christmas Special" from the basement and read it over and over! I still giggle at his earliest appearances, though I admit he was over marketed in the 90's which took away some of the mystique for me.

APBM,

Whats one of those comic book characters you love, though you have no real reason for doing so?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

oops, Deddy beat me [Big Grin] , go ahead and follow Deddy APBM
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Snekie (full snake version) (works for Cobalt Kid's question but was meant for Stealth's)

As for what character I dislaike but others seem to love: That's would be the Punisher (also Lobo - sorry Cobie)

Albatross Penguin Bluebird Macaw,

Which of your favorite comic book characters would you like to see made into a live action movie and what actor would play your character?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Green Lantern starring Nathan Filion (sp?) as Hal Jordan.

APBM,

Other than Hal or Kyle, who is your favorite Green Lantern?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Tomar Re. I have always loved this character since I was about 11 years old and used to look at my Dad's Silver Age Green Lantern covers.

I like many GL's though: last few years have finally got me really liking John Stewart and I *love* Arisia--like big time 'young teenage crush' love [Big Grin]

APBM,

Who is your favorite Golden Age superhero (any comic book company)? This means actual superhero / real person, not the costumed identity that may have been passed on.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably Black Canary, although she had few solo Golden Age appearances. She began as a good-hearted thief, then turned superhero. Her male accomplices were bumblers (Johnny Thunder and later Larry Lance) and she always saved their hides.

Aristotle Plato Boethius Marx,

Do you think comics should reference current events?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Did Reed Richards fight in WWII er.. The Korean war er...the Vietnam war?

Anti-freeze Paris Beethoven Mightily,

Which hero has had their history most screwed up, so much so that you think a reboot would be best?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't embrace it. It overruns me.

APBM,

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I do 90% of it on Christmas Eve like so many other procrastinators.

APBM,

Which superhero would be a good choice to team-up with Santa Claus in a comic special this year, and why would that get you to buy it?

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Dr 13. Not a superhero, per se, but I think it would be a nice romp to see the skeptical Doc try to rationalize a ride in the sleigh, a North pole full of toy-making elves, and a flying reindeer with a glowing red nose. Guess what would wind up in his stocking?

A Pre-boot Memory:

If you had the power of editorial mandate, what single Legion story would you demand remain in continuity, exactly as it first appeared, word for word?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
v. 4 #49, featuring Matter-Eater Lad and the Heroes of Tartarus.

APBM

Same Question.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

The Fatal Five / Death of Ferror Lad 2-parter. Because its vastly important for so many reasons in addition to what actually happens in the comic.

APBM,

Same question! (I like it!)

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.