Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Welcome to Legion World, Ash!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ash
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ash   Author's Homepage   Email Ash         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Hi Ash,

I love your wife's blog- Fanboy Wife. Threw me for a minute when your home page was written as a woman, but then she mentioned her husband Ash.

If it ever seems like I don't like you, it's because you took all the attention away from me. [Mad]

Yeah, I understand, no one likes the New Kid.

My wife is a powerful enemy. I usually link to her blog as my homepage on boards. She needs the attention. She is home for the summer and is currently making me a Ghostbusters Proton Pack out of Paper Mache and junk she found around the house. It's for my Halloween Costume. We always Go BIG for Halloween. She gets to listen to me talk about the Legion a lot.

[ August 12, 2011, 09:32 AM: Message edited by: Ash ]

From: Sioux City, IA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Ash,

You will be surprised how quickly you cn go from being the new kid here to being a regular.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ash
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ash   Author's Homepage   Email Ash         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
Ash,

You will be surprised how quickly you cn go from being the new kid here to being a regular.

"But my pants say 'irregular.'"
From: Sioux City, IA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
We are all a bit irregular here. We are expecting a shipload of Activa soon.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ash:
quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
If it ever seems like I don't like you, it's because you took all the attention away from me. [Mad]

Yeah, I understand, no one likes the New Kid.
No one? No, doesn't seem to be any anti-new-kid feelings around here that I've noticed. If anything they love us.

In your case though, there's ONE not-as-new-because-of-you kid who might be jealous. Accident of birth, nothing you can do. And nothing to really worry about till you're old enough for noogies and wedgies.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
When my newborn brother came home from the hospital with Mom, my older sister and I almost immediately came down with either mumps, chicken pox, or measles. I don't recall which. However, Sis and I wrongly blamed him for this, and the poor dude's been paying for that for the last 42 years.

So long as you don't give us any communicable childhood diseases, Newbies, you should be just fine. [Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
^ [LOL]

Proof positive that boys make girls sick.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
It really wasn't his fault, though. Poor guy.

And now he won't give my Legion comics back. Never underestimate karma, Fellow Sentients.

[Lightning Lass] [Lightning Lord]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq:
We are all a bit irregular here. We are expecting a shipload of Activa soon.

Mine better get here soon. That's all I gotta say! [AHHHH!!!!]

[Big Grin]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Seems Ash is still the new kid!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
shaddap!
From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thora
Mad hot like a Romulan Supermodel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thora           Edit/Delete Post     
It is I-- Thora of Taltar! You may greet me now.

--------------------
On MY world, which your robot space-probes contacted only a month ago, a superior MATRIARCHAL system exists! There, women are the stronger, dominant sex!

From: Taltar | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
Proof positive that boys make girls sick.

Will that do, Thora?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! I miss the days when Ash used to post on Legion World!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.