Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Pictures of members (Page 84)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Pictures of members
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Gee... IBSweetie notices me whether I'm in my costume or not... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, that is so like not right. [Mad]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps men find your guns intimidating? The only weapons I carry are my knockers, and men seem to find them more "challenging" than "intimidating" [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, Challenging? I never heard of you being called challenging. The guys do use a few interesting words to describe you, but challenging? [LOL]

And I keep my guns out of sight, while you keep your knockers in everyone's face...

Challenging... [ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

I tend not to concern myself with what's said in the men's lockerroom, dear. Besides, I've always found gossip to be the lowest form of discourse [Smile]

And trust me, dear... even when my knockers are out of sight, most men still know that they are there [Wink]

[ December 07, 2005, 07:15 AM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod, Gram & Gramps have been reading my posts and they say I've got to like tone it down a bit.

I guess they're right.

Miss Spellbinder, I'm sorry. I was like acting just a bit snotty when we were talking yesterday, so I apologize.

I mean, I like realize that you used to be a Princess and now you live in a run-down double wide trailer. That’s gotta be hard to take. And you should be proud of your boobs, considering how much they cost. Gram does always say “if you’ve got it, flaunt it!” So I guess that’s mostly OK too. I think maybe I’m just jealous of the jewel encrusted wheelbarrow you carry them around in.

So, anyway I do apologize and I hope we can be friends. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Spellbinder
Founder

Dear, dear, flat-chested Everyday Girl... let's not hijack this thread any further with senseless name calling. It reflects poorly on us both.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with STU that I'm running late for [Smile]

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I want a picture of Lash in his winter gear.

I wanna see EDE in a nelly green cap.

I want to see Saturn Girl smooching Lightning Lad.

I want to see Monkey Eater Lad... eat a monkey?

(sorry, was trying to distract myself [Big Grin] )

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
But CJ, if you put a nelly cap on yourself and look in the mirror, you can get the second one done real quick!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I tried that once Cobie. The scarred half of my face always seems to hog the spotlight when I dominate this EDE body.

By the by, have we seen a Cobie photo yet?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Dear, dear, flat-chested Everyday Girl... let's not hijack this thread any further with senseless name calling. It reflects poorly on us both.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with STU that I'm running late for [Smile]

Ohmygod, Miss Spellbinder, if you think I care what you and that self proclamed icon are up to, you're like very NOT right.

And cup size isn't everything, or at least thats what Mr. Cobalt "Snuggle-Buns" Kid told me late last night.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Wait! So you got to see Cobie?

All I have to do is get a costume and Cobie will post a picture of himself?

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Er, well, technically, yes, Ceej, you need a costume to view my pic. *Buuuut, I'll post it anyway, just on the promiset that you'll have a pic of you in costume by the end of next week! Don't scimp either--it needs to either have a cape, fin-helmut, or, well yeah, nelly cap.

Without further ado...:

-

*choke* Now it's your turn!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

"No good deed goes unpunished..."
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, is that a Wicked reference? Unexpected this is...

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.