Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 83)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod Mr Semi! I'll have a like Johnny Walker Black Ampersand...

In memory of Uncle Spacey...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have whatever you give a gal on her 21st, Semi. [Smile] (In two hours, anyway-- we're on PST here.)

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Why Everyday Girl, you're much too young to drink. But you're not to young to clean. Pick up a mop and when you're done, load the dishwasher.

Caliente, SHAKES is also on PST. So we'll wait until tomorrow. Wouldn't want to run afoul of the law, now, would we.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod!

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

[LOL]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Caliente, SHAKES is also on PST. So we'll wait until tomorrow. Wouldn't want to run afoul of the law, now, would we.

yeah, cuz Cali's never, like, tried alcohol before today....

[LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Right. [Wink]

Yay, it's time! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have what she's having, but less.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have what Cali's having, but perhaps not as many refills.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
As Caliente's sugar daddy, I'll pick up her tab. (which is easy to do here since all the drinks are free)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! The dishwasher just broke (Imagine That!) so you guys are all like gonna hafta drink out of paper-cups.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Now if you'll please move to the back room I need to sweep up in here...

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

no, the dishwasher's fine. See? it just needed to be plugged in.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Caliente, first of all, Happy Birthday. Now down to business. A margarita is always a good celebratory drink. We'll make yours with Heradura Gold, fresh lime juice, a bit of Rose's lime and Courvoisier.

FC and Kent , I hear you and your wish is my command.

Everyday Girl, you're doing a swell job. You have a bright future in residential maintenance and sanitation.

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Ohmygod! Mr Shakeyrear! You're such a like Big Jerk Help.

Here, let me finish loading that...

<Crash!!!> Ohmygod! I like dropped all those expensive crystal goblets...

<Sniff> Mr Semi's gonna kill me... <Sniff>

--------------------
Hi! How are you?

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Hmmm, interesting brochures for "Miss Precious' School for Naughty, Wayward and Incorrigible Girls." I think somebody's gramps needs to peruse these.
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Just mark them "for display purposes only - do not remove from premises" and you can be sure he'll avail himself to them.
  This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.