Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » SHAKES 4 - Now Open (Page 82)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...  121  122  123   
Author Topic: SHAKES 4 - Now Open
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Finally! a spring water worthy of an award-winning royal pup!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So is Sandra Bennett an exaggeration, or are a lotta dog show people really that flaky?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serenity Doxien
Mimain

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serenity Doxien   Author's Homepage   Email Serenity Doxien         Edit/Delete Post     
well, to make a Doxien Cocktail, all you need is: 1 teaspoon of crystal-x,(Mimain sugar), 1 whole mim-dot, (a candy like treat) and 2 cups of milk. blend them together, and ta-da! a Doxien cocktail.

--------------------
~Serenity~

From: On Mimas (main palace) near Saturn. | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Lard Lad, Sandra Bennett is not a total exageration.

Serenity, wouldn't you prefer a cosmo?

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So Semi, if that's true, is there a little Sandra in you? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Absolutely not, Lard Lad, I'm always a model of decorum (well, except that one time....) [Wink]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of models of decorum, I'll have a Giant Robotic Lesbian Ampersand.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Cobie, you didn't follow the rules for an Ampersand cocktail. You have to mention the liquor first then "ampersand". Anyway, I'll just have to interpret your cryptic request. Let's see, GRL was always in need of oil and she was always overheating, so that must be what you meant.

Here you go, Cobie, a Quaker State 10 W 30 and distilled water. Enjoy!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a Tia Maria Ampersand, in honour of my neighbour's beautiful Persian show cat, Tia. (Actually, I've never had Tia Maria, so I may be in for a rude surprise.)

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serenity Doxien
Mimain

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serenity Doxien   Author's Homepage   Email Serenity Doxien         Edit/Delete Post     
sure! why not?

--------------------
~Serenity~

From: On Mimas (main palace) near Saturn. | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
hey! that was good!

Okay, I'm ready to try a Tequila Ampersand!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

FC, your Tia Maria Ampersand is served in an old fashioned over ice. I pour in two ounces of Tia Maria, one ounce of strong espresso and fill the rest of the glass with heavy cream. Sounds so good that I may just join you in one.

A cosmo for Serenity.

A tequila ampersand for Kent. Today the Tequila Ampersand is served in a highball one third filled with crushed ice. Add 3 oz of tequila, 3 oz. of fresh orange juice, the juice of one small lime, and fill the remainder of the glass with sparkling water. Light refreshing and very satisfying. I have one of the droids bring it out to you pool-side.

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a Diet Coke Ampersand (no alcohol please)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, it's been a while since I've tried a new scotch. What do you have that's nice and smooth, with maybe just a little more bite than Dalwhinnie?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Quislet, you may have a diet coke, but there's no such thing as a Diet Coke Ampersand. An Ampersand drink must start with a liquor and the bartender choses the mix.

Hoppy, I think you really need to try the Islay scotches. Islay is pronounced "Eye-la". They are characteristically smokey. My absolute favorite is the Lagavulin 16 year old - very smokey, but very smooth. It's typically $65 to $85 a bottle, so it's not for everyday drinking. A good kick-ass Islay scotch with powerful smoke and nice balance is the Laphroaig 10 year old. Trader Joes sells it for $30. It's a bit rougher than the Lagavulin but it's a great scotch. It's pronounced "La-froyg". So....what'll it be (knowing of course, that drinks are always free at SHAKES.)

This topic comprises 123 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...  121  122  123   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.