Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 82)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Check out people NAKED! WOOT! Err, no, I suppose I would save humanity from global warming and all that stuff because it's the right thing to do. But right after that - check out people NAKED! WOOT!

AmericanPineapplesBritishMellons,

Same question. (What is the first thing you would do if you suddenly had Superman's powers?)

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
The very first thing I suppose would be to fly up as high as I could possibly go and as fast as I could possibly go. That kind of rush is too tempting.

APBM,

What is the first thing you would do if you suddenly had Martian Manhunter's powers?

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Change my shape and go out to a dance club.

APBM,

The powers that be have given the green light for a live action Legion movie. However, they are limiting it to just 6 Legionnaires. Which six would you use?

(and feel free to mix legions having Shikari serve with Blok)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Yera
Jacques (with better control of his dimensional powers)
Lu (as a tri-jitsu expert, she makes Val unnecessary)
Garth
Imra
Jo
...but if I could squeeze in a 7th, it would be Brainy

character-wise, we have a nice gender balance, a range of personalities, room for triangles and personality conflict.

action-wise, this combo allows stealth (Yera, Jacques and even Imra), fisticuffs (Jo, Lu and even Yera), distance/"blasting" power (Garth, Jo's flash-vision and even Imra can mind-blast).

we also have a nice balance between traditional and less-used characters.

APBM, same question

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Invisible Kid
Chemical King
Bouncing Boy
Saturn Girl
Phantom Girl
Shrinking Violet

Working title: Invisible Kisses, Chemical Sighs
Plot summery: Invisible Kid and Chemical King fall in love while searching for Saturn Girl, Phantom Girl and Shrinking Violet who are trapped on a lesbian prison planet where they're being forced to make ultra support bullet bras. Featuring Bouncing Boy.

APBM

What's your favorite love story?

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Currently, its "The Time Traveler's Wife". It really moved me; more than anything I can remember in YEARS. And by that I mean all contexts: books, movies, poems, etc.

APBM,

What's your favorite love story--within the context of a movie?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would say the one between George Bailey and Mary Hatch in It's a Wonderful Life She knew he was for her since she was a kid. And when he was in the world without George Bailey, I think, is when he really discovered how much he loved her.

Ascot Parka Blouse Mittens,

What was your best Halloween costume?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
A hula dancer. It was probably ruined by having to wear a coat for the weather, but I liked it.

All Paraguayans Barbecuing Meat,

If you could buy a new car today, what would you buy?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If cost of purchase and ownership were no object I'd take a Bentley Continental. If I had to fork over the dough, I'd consider the Saturn Aura.

Accelerated Particle Beta Meson:

How long are you willing to wait in line to vote on Tuesday?

Alternative question for those not eligible to vote in the upcoming election: What's your favorite number?

[ November 07, 2008, 07:49 AM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

For as long as needs be. (assuming you wanted the word "long" to be the 2nd word in your question. Otherwise I am willing to wait impatiently)

Arthur Pierce Buchanan Monroe,

If you were elected president, to what position would you appoint me to?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Secretary of Limericks

APBM,

If you were a retiring President whose reputation was not pretty much ruined forever, what would you do with yourself after taking a vacation (if you wanted to take one)?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Become an elder statesman, go on talk shows, write books, and build a library. (Hey, might as well go with the flow.)

APBM,

If you were an elder statesman, what issue(s) would you write/talk about?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

The neglected art of Limericks.

Serious answer: Gay rights.

A Poltergeist Being Modest,

You have been given the same choice Barry Allen was given, A long but boring life or a much shorter life filled with adventure.

--------------------

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
A long, but boring life. I am satisfied by the accumulative effect of small, simple pleasures.

Alternative Polar Boy Masseur:

Is there any person for whom or cause for which you would risk death?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.

APBM,

What's been the funniest moment of the last 10 days for you?

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.