Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 81)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
SCRUBS

Anal Probing Bugeyed Martian,

Do you shave or Nair for short shorts?

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Shorts are a big no-no, as is nair.

APBM,

Same question [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Once, at the short-lived peak of my intensive focus on bicycling-as-means-of-avoiding-serious-grad-school-research, I shaved my legs. In retrospect, the pursuit of a PhD in math might have been a better choice.

Albany Providence Boston Montpelier:

If you were in the JSA right now, what would Gog do for you? (On the outside chance you don't read JSA, what's your favorite color?)

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
He would make me permanently physically fit.

Always Pretending Brainy's Magical

Same Question

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
He would give me the drive to tackle all the projects I brainstorm but never seem to get to.

Altoona Pennsylvania Bethlehem Miner:

Are any smoking bans appropriate, and which ones?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I would say the one for airplanes, hospitals, and restaurants are especially appropriate. I would also say though that if a building is large enough, there could be a room set aside for smokers.

Annapolis Peoria Billings Miami

Tell us about your dream vacation in detail.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm, for me, it would probably be: a trip over to Ireland, that would hopefully extend into Europe, where I would basically visit various pubs, local restaurants (empahsis on local rather than anything fancy), and visit off the beaten path sights that only I might find interesting. There would be a lot of walking and 'roughing it'. I would eventually make it to Rome, Florence and Venice, and then would somehow get to Vienna, and then down to Greece, to see the Gates of Thermopolyae. I'd have various people with me for various parts of the trip, specifically my brothers in Ireland, my Dad in Greece, and Lady Cobalt for most of it. But lots of the time, I wouldn't mind being by myself. That's my dream vacation. It would last 30 days. [Big Grin]

I like this question, so APBM, same thing!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
With winter approaching, my current dream vacation would be to spend November, December, January, & February on a South Pacific island. My bungalow would be right on the beach. The housing staff would make sure the place is kept neat and clean and that all my favoite meals are prepared. There would be a major city about a half an hour away for when I tire of the beach. There would be a major airport there so any of my friends could come for a visit.

Angels Pixies Bugbears Mermaids,

What is your favorite myth or fairy tale?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always been a big fan of Grimm's fairy tales however my all time fav is the greek myth of Medusa

Acanthodian Paleocarcharias Bonito Mako,

Are you afraid of sharks?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Not particularly. When I swim in the ocean, I am not worried about a shark attack. But if I saw one close by, even if I was in a boat, I'd want to get back on shore.

APBM,

What is your favorite myth or fairy tale? (or just one you like a lot)

--------------------

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
For some reason Orpheus in the underworld always resonated with me even as a child. To brave Hell itself and then fail for an all too human desire to look back was especially tragic.

APBM

Do you think there such a thing as a Perfect murder?

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I respectfully decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.

Any Port Before Maelstrom,

Have you ever climbed to the top of a lighthouse?

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I think so, but can't recall when. Possibly in Nova Scotia in the mid-90s.

Al Pacino's Boy Mentor,

Have you ever seen the northern lights?

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phineas B. Fuddle

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phineas B. Fuddle           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes indeed, and they are quite pretty.

APBM,

Are you one of those people able to easily make out the constellations, or do you need someone to point them out to you?

Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I can pick out Orion and the Big & Little Dippers, but that's it.

APBM,

What is the first thing you would do if you suddenly had Superman's powers?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.