Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Another Person Below Me (Page 80)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: Another Person Below Me
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes... yes I do.

Then again, I also think Semi-Transparent Fellow is really Semi-Transparent and that you are really dead... er, ded.

Apey Bee-em,

Regardless of your current sexuality (hetero, homo, bi, what have you) has there ever been a time in your life when you suspected you might be of a different persuasion?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
No. I've always been certain that I'm a card-carrying "what have you."

Associated Press' Butter Man:

What is the nicest thing you've ever done for a total stranger?

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, once a found a twenty dollar bill on the ground. I divided it into 2 tens and gave each ten to a homeless person.

Alumimum Pewter Brass Magnesium,

What is your worst habit?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Biting off more than I can chew

Another Person Below Me

How often do you text?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never.

APBM,

Do you use a handheld device to check e-mail and surf the 'net?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, unless you're referring to...

Nevermind. [Big Grin]

Alas, Probably Because of Me,

Has anything I've done ever surprised you?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, there was that one time you washed the dishes without being told [Wink]

Amundsen Polo Balboa Magellan,

What part of the world would you like to take 2-3 months and really explore it?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I've always wanted to spend a few months in Great Britain.

Abs Pecs Biceps Muscles

Other than Legion World, what is your favourite Web site?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

The Absorbascon, Scipio Garling is a "blogeur extraordinaire"

Athos Porthos Balthasar Melchior (?!?)

Who are the members of your favorite fictional trinity?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Bugs, Daffy, & Elmer

(Wabbit Season
Duck Season
Wabbit Season
Duck Season
Wabbit Season
Wabbit Season
Duck Season - Shoot now!)

Aristotle Pasteur Bell Mendel,

Did you like Science in school? Why or why not?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I liked studying the planets, but that was about it.

Adams Polk Buchanan Madison,

Did you like studying history in school? Why or why not?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Not really. I thought it was boring, and I hated having to memorize dates and people's names. In retrospect, I probably would have enjoyed it more had I had more inspiring history teachers.

APBM,

Were you more of a teacher's pet or a class clown?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

More of a teacher's pet. I didn't suck up to the teacher, but I did like school and behaved myself.

I remember what my aunt said when I showed her my first grade report card. "I see you got an A in conduct and an A in effort. That's all I need to see. The A in conduct means you behaved and the A in effort means you tried your best."

APBM,

Has anyone ever said something to you that you has stuck with you? And if so, what did they say?

--------------------

Exnihil

Yes. Growing up, my family was rather poor, while my best friend came from money. He once passed on something his grandfather told him when he, as a child, asked if they were rich. He said, "A family's wealth can only be measured by how well they love one another."

A Pithy Bit of Monition,

What advice that you didn't follow do you, in retrospect, wish you had?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

None. I don't ask for advice. A flaw of mine.

Aril$$ Pokemon Bonanza MacGyver,

What is your favorite TV show?

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.