Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101 (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
I take that back. They're all screwed up...
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Would you have it any other way? [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timber Wolf   Email Timber Wolf         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. That'd be too boring.
From: Doing the things that need to be done | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timber Wolf
LMB Black Ops

Cobie...go read the PM. Something to run by you in there.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Done!

I'm also curious where the Lolita / Shark Lad romance goes since we're on the topic!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
I am loving Sebastian's powerset, because I can move his history in and out of cannon easily. No wonder writers like Wolverine, you can do so much stuff with horrible memory.

But anyways, what is Legionworld supposed to be like? What is life like for normal people? I have been assuming they have crime and economic problems like all us on the other side of the fourth wall (and have been writing as such).

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, it's a big futuristic world with familiar problems. Overall, it's much more utopian than dystopian, though. Very low crime rate with no real internal wars or any poverty to speak of. Most of the threats are external.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:
quote:
Originally posted by Tempest:
You bet your sweet ass sweet it will. And if Tempest has to get into a mud fight with Kalla, then so be that to. That Chick isn't the only one that looks great in a bikini.

Lardy (and me) would LOVE to see that! [Drool] Been a good while since two hot ladies mud-wrestled over Lardy*.... [Hmmm?]

(*In all seriousness Space Tart and Hummer Lass did just that one time--no lie! [Yes] )

The odd thing is...he's right...they did. Although I think a certain person wrote that...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

^Heh. Mea culpa! [LOL]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Well...alright.

Hey, did you see my response to your question on FB?

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Yeah, I did. I wanted to see what Des had to say as well before responding, but I'm generally in agreement.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Cool. More over there after Des chimes in. [Smile]
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I have replied, Gentlemen.

(But note, I'm quite drunk thanks to a certain Faraway friend.)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Blame the other guy...niiiiiiice.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

To be honest, I think Gigglebot Girl was the one to blame!
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.