Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » ROLL CALL: LMBers head count! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: ROLL CALL: LMBers head count!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<sudden flash of insight> D'oh! Somebody find Time Teller Lad and get him with Pagan, YK and Cobalt! His skills are perfect for what they're investigating!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok Leader man, There's a high speed, staffed and outfitted Medical transport sitting outside ready to bounce on a nano-second's notice, seven of my moderately armed and heavily armored Agents are guarding the perimeter, I got my Jimmy (smiles at the trim but awesomely muscled red head dressed in Orange Armor standing beside him), two Corvettes and three high-speed floater bikes fueled and ready to ride. (hey, don't knock it, the bikes are fun)

Yellow's carbo loading for an intense energetic time breach and we just brought him a freshly loaded equipment belt -Blue had this utterly fabulous nano-bot idea I'm dying to try out.

All that and if you don't hurry up with a plan I'm going to order take-out again...
wait a minute..take-out, the Security Office and ..umm..jail bait..why "jailbait"?..why does that ring a bell?

Oh!

(reaching into his pouch 3G removes an oriental take-out dinner menu and stares at it for a moment)

Cobalt! Where's that underager in the striped mini-dress?

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Triple G:
Ok Leader man, There's a high speed, staffed and outfitted Medical transport sitting outside ready to bounce on a nano-second's notice, seven of my moderately armed and heavily armored Agents are guarding the perimeter, I got my Jimmy (smiles at the trim but awesomely muscled red head dressed in Orange Armor standing beside him), two Corvettes and three high-speed floater bikes fueled and ready to ride. (hey, don't knock it, the bikes are fun)

Yellow's carbo loading for an intense energetic time breach and we just brought him a freshly loaded equipment belt -Blue had this utterly fabulous nano-bot idea I'm dying to try out.

Good, 3G! That's another thing you've reminded me of--we're sittin' ducks here should Phineas and Dark Lard decide to attack, so that's a good start!

Ranger, we may need a more secure location or better defenses in place for this one. You're probably already on this one, but just in case...

<in the melee, Lardy doesn't hear 3G's reference to Lolita>

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smiles]
Big Bob's one of the best organizer's I've ever worked with.

Lardy, over here.

[YK pauses a moment working to overcome his natural tendency to keep secrets.]
Did you know that several of the Legionnaires personal quarters survived the Primary Color Gang's attack five years ago? The building is an empty lot now but the underground quarters and some other rooms are intact..including that damned bathroom that never worked right. Costs me a small fortune in plumbing fees to keep that booger open.
From the rubble of the clubhouse...
I think we can use it for a safe haven as long as we keep it on the quiet.

Keep this between us for the moment. When you can, you might want to sneak off to your old basement workshop, it's exactly like you left it when the old Clubhouse crumbled.

[ March 25, 2009, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: Yellow Kid ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
What do you think YK? Is there anyway we can tell how close Phineas is to completing his plan?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Renly Fox
former Red Pirate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Renly Fox           Edit/Delete Post     
Lard Lad, Abin Quank, I'd gladly help in the recon work needed for the Orrery. I'd like to be of some use, but am not in the possession of any of the various flying devices on Legion World. If there is some way I can assist, I'll gladly join you.
From: Captain's Cabin | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Wish I could Cobes. I can get HQ to start scanning for chronal energy devices if that will help but if they aren't activated I don't know if they'll register.

Another idea is to use a cloaked passive data collection device placed in orbit but it would have to be transported back to the beginning of LW in order to get what we want. One problem there is the number of times Legion World has had to deal with outsiders invading, any collection system would have to be hidden and protected from the past battles and upheavals that occur periodically here.

Hey Roy, I have an original Legion flight belt back at HQ..well it's not really original, I bought it online and I was told it was Cosmic Boys actual real original belt but it turned out to be a cheap knock-off..it does fly though..don't ask what I paid for it, you really don't want to know.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
** Meow**

Why do humans always miss the obvious?

The tesseracts not only connect everywhere to everywhere else but they also connect now to then...

**Meow**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Pagan, you know I hate magic...but if you think its important and absolutely necessary, I can help with this seance.

Still, I feel I should be helping your husband more than anything.

I'll need you and two others for this Cobalt, Rockhopper Lad and my Granddaughter. I know that you and her don't get along very well since she quit the Security Office after My Wee Fem was killed by the Riddler...

But something tells me that this is all wrong, that someone else...

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Okay, I'll do it, but you know Brit and I have our differences of opinion. I'm sure Rocky will more than willing to help.

Then we can see what all this trouble is that has to do with Brit and I. And this 'Lass' Lardy was referring to.

Maybe these distrubances will explain this gnawing feeling in my stomach I've had. Like I should feel bad about something but can't figure out what.

Shall we convene somewhere particular?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
The Rookery, after I see if Little Miss Sunshine will come out and play.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

*groan*

Good luck. I'll come with you, I guess.

<to Lardy, Ranger, and others>

Good luck fellas...catch you after we solve this little mystery...

My Whee Fem
Plucky Girl Sidekick!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for My Whee Fem   Email My Whee Fem         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
...Also...Gladys and My--where's My? I'm thinking those two can get the historical and personnel records together. If I can spot anomalies like I did with Lolita, perhaps I can spot more and figure out what else has changed, so we'll know what needs fixing.

I've found the historical and personnel records you wanted, Gov. But I'm at a bit of a loss trying to figure out Your What?

Where's your what? If you'd like me to go and get something for you then it'd be a real help if you were to tell me what it is.

I hope it's small, and light, 'cuz I've got no hands y'see...

--------------------
No, I was Never a Bond Girl...

From: Security Office Lobby | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Oh, shit--Gladys, I think you just helped me figure out another time anomaly. See if you can find a file for a young lady named "My Wee Fem", so I can see if she ever existed and what the point of divergence is...

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Greetings fellow LMBers! What's this about a time anomaly?

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.