Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: FLAME WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Please turn off your ultra-big fat ass power! Oh, wait...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
You call THAT Ultra-big ??
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Excuse me while I get my magnifying glass

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
magnifing glass?

electron microscope you mean!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Metal \m/
Um, active?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Metal \m/   Email Kid Metal \m/         Edit/Delete Post     
So you're saying you're hung like a molecule?

--------------------
I used to get high on life, but I built up a tolerance.

From: Kansas City | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
you're breath is so bad, Staq offered you Altoids.

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dirk farts in your general direction. (talk about a flame war)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
armsfalloffboy
huh?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for armsfalloffboy   Email armsfalloffboy         Edit/Delete Post     
See if any of this sounds familiar:

I haven't spent the time to actually read any of this thread. However, all of you are wrong and I am right. My version of the Legion is the greatest of all time. The versions you like are stupid, out of continuity, and rightfully forgotten by all true Legion fans.

(breathes sigh of relief that very little of this crap goes on here...)

Your mother was a hamster and your father SMELT OF ELDERBERRIES! Go away or I will taunt you a SECOND TIME!

--------------------
The only consistent feature of all of your dissatisfying relationships is you.

Don't judge me!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Metal \m/
Um, active?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Metal \m/   Email Kid Metal \m/         Edit/Delete Post     
geek

--------------------
I used to get high on life, but I built up a tolerance.

From: Kansas City | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I agree with armsfalloffboy's statements, except I am saying _exactly_ what she says.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
You've got a face only Keith Giffen could love!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Monty Python blows. Everyone knows "Are You Being Served" is the best British comedy of all time.

--------------------

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Roxy
Misfit

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roxy           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac68:
Monty Python blows. Everyone knows "Are You Being Served" is the best British comedy of all time.

This is so true.
From: Misfits Music | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Brainiac68:

You're joking right? Are You being Served is some of the worse TV I've seen, along with The Office!
Mind you, some of the characters in the office sound remotely intelligent.... Can't say the same about some people here.............................................................

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5

CEASE FIRE!!

Of course I'm kidding, Pariscub. However, this is a flame war, so all is fair game. AYBS is funny, but Python, Fawlty Towers, and Keeping Up Appearances are funnier.

NOW BACK TO THE WAR!! (don't mention the war!)

--------------------

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.