Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » New York Comic-con, (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: New York Comic-con,
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I work four blocks from the con and NOBODY came to visit me!?!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I wanted to, but I was such a last-min re-addition that I didn't have a chance to PM you (and I see your cell # is gone from your sig). I even mentioned you at dinner, but no one knew off the top of their heads where you work.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am going to unfeature this thread.

It was so great meeting everyone. So rhino, why didn't you go to the con?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I hadda work all three days, noon to midnight.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
NYCC '11 is in two weeks...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I know, I can hardly wait.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Yet another great convention that I am going to miss! You guys HAVE to post some good pics on here when you come back from it.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
So? No plans for a group meetup of those attending?
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm planning a meeting.

Saturday, 3 PM. Meet at the DC Booth 2:45 PM.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
SK - do me a favor - tell the DC booth to improve the LEgion books! [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
As well as a few other "new" books too! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

Have you read Legion Lost #2??
That's a comic book that needs no improvement!
It was shockingly good.

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
I'm planning a meeting.

Saturday, 3 PM. Meet at the DC Booth 2:45 PM.

<sheepish look> I'm... um... not actually going to the con, but I live about 10 block due north and would be happy to join folks for dinner or a walk on the river if anyone's doing stuff like that...

I'm also giving free professional massages to Legion Worlders who can make the time for one.

In case of any of the above, please PM me.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

Have you read Legion Lost #2??
That's a comic book that needs no improvement!
It was shockingly good.

ah...ahmmmm....well I want to see both Cham Girl and Gates back alive!!! so that way I can say big improvement. *heh* [LOL]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Me too ...
I'm hoping it's those two that are really the ones who are "lost", and the series is (partly) about the search to find them!

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.